halfbarrell

GTX issues?

55 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Has anyone suddenly had any infistar issues with exile that prevents your server from starting?  My server went nuts at my 4 pm restart yesterday out of nowhere and just keeps running this cycle where it shows you joining then takes you back a step.  It is going so fast that it looks like it is flickering.  I put a ticket into my server host and keep getting a reply that is an infistar issue and they are working on it.  After removing infistar and it is still doing the same thing, they still insist it is infistar causing it.  I am not the smartest guy in the world when it comes to this stuff, but if infistar has been completely removed and it is still having the same problem, I am guessing its not an infistar issue.  My suspicion is that there is a problem with the database or a hardware issue.  Am I off base?  Or maybe I am missing something?

No i had the same problem with my server on GTX.

GTX remove infistar from my server and my server start correctly now.

They wait for an uptade of Infistar.

Advertisement

Yeah that's who I am hosted with as well.  They removed my infistar as well and still no luck.  Normally great service with them so I suppose I shouldn't doubt them but something just isn't adding up.

Yep I have same problem from yesterday.

Edit: Server starts if you remove Infistar

Edited by Inq

GTX is always quick to blame others. Unless an update was done to Infistar yesterday, there's no way it would suddenly start happening to all of you guys. I haven't updated Infistar in a week or two and I'm not having issues like that.

• Like 1

Hey

is is a problem that gtx has and not related to my tools. I am not sure what exactly it is since I have no access to their system(s) but I've gotten logs from someone on GTX that says it is "infiSTAR" that breaks his server while this is the error log:

[14:46:01:900209 --5:00] [Thread 6344] extDB2: Input from Server: 9:VERSION
[14:46:01:900209 --5:00] [Thread 6344] extDB2: Output to Server: 65
[14:46:01:900209 --5:00] [Thread 6344] extDB2: Input from Server: 9:ADD_DATABASE:exile
[14:46:01:900209 --5:00] [Thread 6344] extDB2: Database Type: MySQL
[14:46:01:969213 --5:00] [Thread 6344] extDB2: Database Exception Error: Connection attempt failed: Access denied for user 'exile14xxx'@'DS-xxxxxxx' (using password: YES)
[14:46:01:969213 --5:00] [Thread 6344] extDB2: Output to Server: [0,"Database Exception Error"]
[14:46:01:970213 --5:00] [Thread 6344] extDB2: Input from Server: 9:SHUTDOWN
[14:46:01:970213 --5:00] [Thread 6344] extDB2: Sending Shutdown to Armaserver
[14:46:01:990214 --5:00] [Thread 6344] extDB2: Stopping ...

anybody that can read should see that it has nothing to do with my tools ^^

Advertisement