Sign in to follow this  
Aggro

Change log for next update

24 posts in this topic

You will now see a death skull on your map when you die to easily find your corpse!!!!

Are you real ? lol can you please make this a configurable option I don't want to play a server that has this. 

Might be just me but I want it to be as realistic as possible! not that coming back to life after death is! 

• Like 2

You will now see a death skull on your map when you die to easily find your corpse!!!!

Are you real ? lol can you please make this a configurable option I don't want to play a server that has this. 

Might be just me but I want it to be as realistic as possible! not that coming back to life after death is! 

Lol are you for real. Want it to be as realistic as wel. 

So when you die i lose your money your respect.So basically you lose it all. That's how realistic it is. O snap Aggro its a game.

Its a game and game admins can make their own minds what there is and not. And when you don't like it. Code something to prevent that. And i must say almost al game mods of arma hase this feather and percentile that's how you get new players on the server make it easy.

And i think there wil be a config to turn it on or off again.

Advertisement

Absolutely agree. They keep implementing features to make the game easier and easier. 

I wonder how long it will take for ingame teleports for fast travel. This is getting ridiculous.

• Like 2

Well holy crap if you dont like it go play something else there are tons of different mods for arma 3 out there if you think this is to easy. Also millions of other games, QUIT BITCHING they will make it how they want and see fit if you dont like it mod it and make it your own way.

Well holy crap if you dont like it go play something else there are tons of different mods for arma 3 out there if you think this is to easy. Also millions of other games, QUIT BITCHING they will make it how they want and see fit if you dont like it mod it and make it your own way.

I already quit this Mod for the time being. That doesn't mean I can't participate in any discussion about it.

Being able to accept other people's opinion isn't a bad thing.

Why shouldnt they implement these features to keep the game noob friendly? It just increase the playerbase and the guys who dont like the features can search for servers that have it disabled. I just cant understand what is so wrong about a dead marker on the map so the beginner can easy find his corpse after he die from whatever reason.

A lot of guys buy Arma 3 just because of this mod, so making the mod more beginner friendly wont hurt.

So you think it is so much fun to learn that you have to remember where you die, so this feature destroys all the fun?

Edited by Xanto

This feature alone doesn't take all the fun, I've never said that, but it's just one more to the "dumb down" pack. Spawns all over the map, crosshair, supa dupa weapons (the Navid, lol, what is that?), extra loot, easy money, no physical keys to vehicles or doors, no physical money, cant lose rep (except when Bambis exploiting the Bambi system) etc...

Why do you need a mark saying where you died? If you can't do that in the first time, next time you'll remember to take a look about where you were. If the second time is not enough, you'll just keep losing your gear untill you learn. You even have the coords in your screen! The game already gives everything to you.  

What's the next step? To respawn exactly where you died (it's already possible to do it, if you're talking about major areas)? 

Advertisement