Sign in to follow this  
RetardMagnet

Floodlight brightness.

7 posts in this topic

I think the floodlights need to give alot more light. I got a ton of them at base, and still have to use NV in most parts. I think this is cause Exile buildables dont reflect the light? Think about how much light the lightpoles in A2 gave, we need atleast that. IRL, floodlight, or how we call them worklights, are incredibly bright.

Edited by RetardMagnet
  • Like 2

Maybe not the brightness but definitely the range they emit the light.
They cover up to 5m now and should be easy 15-20. They are huge ass fire-brigade halogens :)

• Like 2

Advertisement

And please remove the physics and make them movable

Thats a problem of the models hitbox. If i understood Eichi correctly it would mean that they'll have to do a own modell for that. It's not possible (or very hard) to make them movable. Thats the reason why they aren't

I would prefer another model then.  I hate when they accidentally get bumped and they fall through map or just disappear.  Not being able to move them also sucks.  When placing them they always seem to snap down through the floor as well.  I would love to see some new models added.  As I mentioned in the wish list a few different lighting options would be nice along with different building models.  The whole wooden fort thing doesn't look right.

Advertisement