John

Collection of customization

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I thought id share my customization I and others have made -

I have tried to add some comments on the code that I changed, disclaimer, I am no expert so if anything can be made more efficient let me know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Kc7UYYIGMbTk16eGJuWkxtNHM/view?usp=sharing

These overwrites will do the following -

1. Add a 10% respect loss on player death

2. Add a criteria of 50% of the item being purchased from the trader required in respect - Respect is not deducted on purchase

3. Reduce the healing threshold to > 80% hunger and thirst and make the hunger and thirst appear green when "hhealing", ie when both values are above 80%

4. Add an advanced repair system, requires 1 junk metal and 1 ductape, adds an animation to repairing the vehicle

5. Reduces the sale amount of items to 20% of their purchase price, and ensures the values are displayed correctly on both the player and the wastedump

6. Unlocks vehicles in trader zones on server reset

To install. Fine the exilecfgcustomcode in your config.cpp and make it look like this

class CfgExileCustomCode
{
     ExileClient_object_vehicle_repair = "overwrites\ExileClient_object_vehicle_repair.sqf" ;
	 ExileClient_object_player_stats_update = "overwrites\ExileClient_object_player_stats_update.sqf";
	 ExileClient_gui_hud_renderStatsPanel = "overwrites\ExileClient_gui_hud_renderStatsPanel.sqf";
	 ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles = "overwrites\ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles.sqf";
	 ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseitemRequest = "overwrites\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseitemRequest.sqf";
	 ExileServer_object_player_event_onMpKilled = "overwrites\ExileServer_object_player_event_onMpKilled.sqf";
	 ExileClient_system_trading_network_purchaseItemResponse = "overwrites\ExileClient_system_trading_network_purchaseItemResponse.sqf";
	 ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest = "overwrites\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest.sqf";
	 ExileClient_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleResponse = "overwrites\ExileClient_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleResponse.sqf";
	 ExileServer_system_trading_network_wasteDumpRequest = "overwrites\ExileServer_system_trading_network_wasteDumpRequest.sqf";
	 ExileServer_system_trading_network_sellItemRequest = "overwrites\ExileServer_system_trading_network_sellItemRequest.sqf";
	 ExileClient_gui_traderDialog_updateInventoryListBox = "overwrites\ExileClient_gui_traderDialog_updateInventoryListBox.sqf";
	 ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onModeDropDownSelectionChanged = "overwrites\ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onModeDropDownSelectionChanged.sqf";
};

Then, place all the files in the zip into a "overwrites" folder inside your mission file

Then repack, and your good to go!

Enjoy.

Edited by John
  • Like 8

Advertisement

Hi guys, I thought id share my customization I and others have made -

I have tried to add some comments on the code that I changed, disclaimer, I am no expert so if anything can be made more efficient let me know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Kc7UYYIGMbTk16eGJuWkxtNHM/view?usp=sharing

These overwrites will do the following -

1. Add a 10% respect loss on player death

2. Add a criteria of 50% of the item being purchased from the trader required in respect - Respect is not deducted on purchase

3. Reduce the healing threshold to > 80% hunger and thirst and make the hunger and thirst appear green when "hhealing", ie when both values are above 80%

4. Add an advanced repair system, requires 1 junk metal and 1 ductape, adds an animation to repairing the vehicle

5. Reduces the sale amount of items to 20% of their purchase price, and ensures the values are displayed correctly on both the player and the wastedump

6. Unlocks vehicles in trader zones on server reset

To install. Fine the exilecfgcustomcode in your config.cpp and make it look like this

Hidden Content

Then, place all the files in the zip into a "overwrites" folder inside your mission file

Then repack, and your good to go!

Enjoy.

script error:

#41 "yMove "AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3";	
sleep 20;
_vehicle setDamage 0;
player removeItem "Exile_Item_DuctTape";
player removeIt"

how can i solve ?

Edited by gonzai

26 minutes ago, Jski said:

Id like to add 1-4. With that being said Which files would i not add in?

Easier to tell you which to add in -

overwrites\ExileServer_object_player_event_onMpKilled.sqf

2. If you just want this to apply to items, dont use vehicles, and vice versa.

overwrites\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest.sqf
overwrites\ExileClient_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleResponse.sqf
overwrites\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseitemRequest.sqf
overwrites\ExileClient_system_trading_network_purchaseItemResponse.sqf

overwrites\ExileClient_object_player_stats_update.sqf

overwrites\ExileClient_object_vehicle_repair.sqf

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John said:

Easier to tell you which to add in -

overwrites\ExileServer_object_player_event_onMpKilled.sqf

2. If you just want this to apply to items, dont use vehicles, and vice versa.

overwrites\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest.sqf

overwrites\ExileClient_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleResponse.sqf

overwrites\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseitemRequest.sqf

overwrites\ExileClient_system_trading_network_purchaseItemResponse.sqf

overwrites\ExileClient_object_player_stats_update.sqf

overwrites\ExileClient_object_vehicle_repair.sqf

Awesome thanks alot going to try now =D

On 17.11.2015 05:23:19, John said:

This should fix it. I advise you read this thread for future reference - http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/74-how-to-battleye-filters-do-it-yourself/

Add this to line #43 of your script.txt   

!="yMove \"AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3\";\nsleep 20;\n_vehicle setDamage 0;\nplayer removeItem \"Exile_Item_DuctTape\";\nplayer removeIt\"

I added, but the problem continues :/ While vehicle repair.

Advertisement