Sign in to follow this  
Warfighter

Max Light Assault Vehicles Battleeye filter help

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, so i installed Max Light Assault Vehicles ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28694 ) to my server, i added it to config.cpp in mission file so player can buy it etc. I can join the server fine, and i see it at the buy trader. But when i buy it i get kicked for 

RemoteExec Restriction #0 "Killed" 2:421 max_Dodge_multy - "_this execVM "dodge\scripts\dead.sqf""

I tried to add !="execVM "dodge\scripts\dead.sqf" to mpeventhandler, but that didn't work hahaha :D anyone that can help me out here?

Edited by Warfighter

!=

This works only if the part that should bre allowed is EXACTLY the same.

If you want to use a "wildcard", or just a small part of the problem, you have to use only the ! without =
Every " and every \ need a \ infront except the first and the last " because they are just opening/closing the filter part.

So if you want to use this:

execVM "dodge\scripts\dead.sqf

you need to add this:

!"execVM \"dodge\\scripts\\dead.sqf"

Add it to line 2 and it should work ;)

Advertisement

@Backslash I have been trying to understand battleye filters.. but damn its hard for me :D

im getting this now 

#0 "Killed" 2:2292 max_Dodge_desert - " if !(isServer) exitWith {}; _this call ExileServer_object_vehicle_event_onMPKilled;"

Do i just add !"ExileServer_object_vehicle_event_onMPKilled" then or? xD

Edited by Warfighter

If you are not sure about be filters, just try it.

If it works, everything is fine. If it doesnt work, just remove the line and try it again.

There are tons of tutorials out there about be filters.

Your try should work btw, if you add it to the correct filter and the correct file.

Anyone have a solution to this?

RemoteExec Restriction #0 "Killed" 2:1968 max_Dodge_green - " if !(isServer) exitWith {}; _this call ExileServer_object_vehicle_event_onMPKilled;"

I added it this way: !=" if !(isServer) exitWith {}; _this call ExileServer_object_vehicle_event_onMPKilled;"

I have also tried it this way !"ExileServer_object_vehicle_event_onMPKilled;"

I added it on MPeventhandler txt nd in scripts txt under remoteexec line. Neither have stopped it.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement