Sign in to follow this  

Back Rocket Equipment slot

4 posts in this topic

Guest Jason

I was thinking, wouldn't it be useful to so many people if the Rocket launcher slot could also be used to carry weapons, say your looting or even defending something and need to pit something up you have that slot empty, and the gun your trying to take cannot fit into a backpack. Why not be able to put this gun on your back in the same place the Rocket launcher would go? It would allow people that are looting to be able to hold 2 of these weapons on them or just 1 but still keep there own primary on them.

• Like 1

Advertisement

Actually Jason had a decent idea, There was a mod that we used back in my A2 milsim days that would let you let you do something like that and it wasn't OP because you were still limited by weight and you couldn't just switch between them on the fly, you actually had to open your inventory and swtich between the two which took a decent amount of time. I could see this being an option so that if say your running a weapons mod will use mas for example say you want to have a shotgun for say poping some zed skulls in a small town but want to be able to also have an m4 for when you come up against roaming ai or if you get swarmed and need something with more rounds you can take cover switch and continue.

just gonna say it again, the backpack storage we have currently is SNAFU, that's a highly technical term, i forgive you if you have to google it.

Advertisement