Ephox

Is it hard to make maps work with Exile?

47 posts in this topic

I was thinking of making an Exile Taviana server but i see there is no files for it yet. So im wondering how difficult it is to make Exile work with taviana. And if it isn't too hard, what do i need to do and what do i need (tools ect) Thanks for any help/tips

IM trying to get this to work i get server running but get kicked straight away, before i even download the mission file.

Dont know what the problem is

Advertisement

IM trying to get this to work i get server running but get kicked straight away, before i even download the mission file.

Dont know what the problem is

Ah, have you checked the logs? Back in ArmA II i was decent at most server things like custom map custom scripts ect but i seem to have forgotten everything xD

nope not really hard! I am working on one, got all the spawn points working, trader aliment is gonna be pain in the butt but doable! 

Isn't there some tools to easily make trader zones? Are you gonna relase the files when you are done?

There are files for taviana loot positioning outthere on forum, multi-map support or something like that, with taviana there is a problem yeah, A3Launcher has taviana with emod.pbo and its bisign, just delete them on server and client, worked for us

There are files for taviana loot positioning outthere on forum, multi-map support or something like that, with taviana there is a problem yeah, A3Launcher has taviana with emod.pbo and its bisign, just delete them on server and client, worked for us

Hey, how did you get taviana working? I'd love to set up a server but i don't know where to start.

Yh i got the loot set up, did you have to change anything esle server side?

will try again tomorrow it broke me!! lol

Start with getting Taviana map, then to run taviana you will need AllInArmaTerrainPack, run server with Exile,Exile_Server,Taviana,AiA

and then search on forum there is release for multimap support (now it is, b4 when we started there was none so we basicly put all loot by ourself) include it. and Vuolla!

Start fixing all you can! I mean water source problems and so on! Enjoy!

• Like 1

Advertisement