PalmAir

Loot Spawner addon

5 posts in this topic

I would like to request some help modifying the loot spawner found here: https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/Lootspawner-Master

Basically im trying to add this to a tavi server and it sort of works but I would like to add the Tavi specific buildings to the loot spawner which i have sort of done.

The bit i need help with is telling the loot spawner which positions to spawn the loot. My idea is to use the positions from: http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/89-loot-positions-multi-map-support/?page=1

But as a noob coder I cant work out haw to tell the lootspawner to use the positions from the CfgBuildings_Taviana.h file from the thread above.

Anybody willing to take a look and point me in the right direction as I am keen to learn the processes behind everything I use on our server.

Thanks in advance

• Like 2

Advertisement

Hmm, exile have a loot system by default ?

I know but I couldnt get it to work with the mas and RHS addons. Im definatly doing something wrong using the exile system and the loot compiler so I am using this as a fix until I figure out what im doing wrong with the exile loot spawns.

//DONT change these, will be filled in MAIN -------------------------------------------
spawnBuilding_list = [];
Buildingpositions_list = []; // <----- Edit positions here i guess??? The one in here seems to be a autofill algorithm
LSusedclass_list = ["GroundWeaponHolder"];
//DONT change these, will be filled in MAIN -------------------------------------------

Edited by Dead Soul #

Advertisement