Horbin

FuMS -Advanced Mission System-

47 posts in this topic

https://github.com/horbin/FuMS-HC-Exile

V0.1 ported over from EPOCH.

FuMS is a powerful mission system designed to be used by a Headless client. 

FuMS is able to be heavily modified by admins with little programming experience.  FuMS provides multiple 'theme loops' that control different mission types permitting admins to run different types of missions based upon their current server population and community desires.  FuMS also includes support for direct importing of M3Editor desigend areas. FuMS can take a M3Editor design from any map and can even move the entire design to other locations.

FuMS base distro includes:

Functions on any map!

Town Invasion Missions, Simple Bandit Missions, Aquatic Missions, Helo patrols, Dayz style Helo crash sites, Random vehicle patrols, and Rescue Captive missions.

Custom mission conditions  based upon #AI, destroying buildings, destroying vehicles, rescuing captives.

Custom AI difficulties and equipment.

Missions able to spawn child missions based upon conditional branching.

Intelligent mission spawning that will avoid player bases when they are occupied and avoid other encounters already in progress.

All missions utilize default Exile loot tables. All missions can be modified for custom loot and vehicles.

See the Docs folder for details on modifying functionality or designing your own themes and missions.

• Like 9

WOW that all sounds great just might have to try out your missions thanks for the hard work.

EDIT:

Ive been reading the docs and it says that this is designed to run with a HC can it run without one?

Edited by Torchgodz

Advertisement

Torch,

It is HC only.  A previous version of FuMS under Epoch had some very limited server only support, but the scope of missions the mod covers will crush the server if you get any sort of player population....thus I'm sticking with HC only.

I can't get the ai to show but its loading in the rpt

"<FuMS:vExile.1> LoadCommonData: THEMEDATA: [[["HeloPatrols",5,60,true,true,true,0,100],[["HeloPatrolEast"],["HeloPatrolEast"]],[],[[5,false,true,1500,"AVALANCHE","HUMMER"],[["CheckIn","On station."],["Position","Currently at <POS>."],["Detected","Clones detected."],["Less50",""],["SitRep","On station. <#ALIVE> souls, <#DEAD> dead. <STATUS>."],["Done","Roger Out."],["Death",""],["DetHostileAI","Human Mercenaries have been spotted in the area."]],[["CheckIn","Base copies all."],["Position","Say your current position."],["Detected","Roger. Weapons Free. All clones hostile."],["Less50",""],["SitRep","99 pass SITREP."],["HELP","Support is on its way!"],["Death",""],["DetHostileAI","Roger. Weapons Free, Capture as many as you can."]]]],[["SEM",3,60,true,true,true,0,100],[["BanditCamp"],["HeloCrash"],["NukeDevice"],["PlaneCrash"],["VanCrash"]],[],[[1,false,true,1500,"Sudo","Kiwi"],[["CheckIn","We are <DIST> meters <DIR> from <MSNNAME>."],["Position","Currently at <POS>."],["Detected","Clones nearbye <MSNNAME>."],[
17:23:21 "##AdminData: FuMS_Users:[["Horbin","76561198074623284",1,["<ALL>"]]]"
17:23:21 "<FuMS:vExile.1> LoadCommonData Complete ##"
17:23:21 "## HC Script load complete 108 Scripts in 0 secs "
17:23:22 "<FuMS:> Init: Passing Zombie sound scripts to all players"
17:23:22 "<FuMS:vExile.1> Init.sqf:  Server side FuMS initialized and operational."

Prue420,

You should see something like this :

17:20:15 "## HC Script load complete 100 Scripts in 0.261 secs "
17:20:16 "<FuMS:> Init: Passing Zombie sound scripts to all players"
17:20:16 "<FuMS:vExile.1> Init.sqf:  Server side FuMS initialized and operational."
17:20:27 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_preload] ----- Scripts initialized at 22174 ms -----"
17:20:27 "ExileServer - Player HC_HAL (UID HC8544) connected!"
17:20:27 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| 0h 0min 17s | Connected: HC_HAL(HC8544 - 3) - time: 17.08 - serverFPS: 17.0758 (v0012)"
17:20:27 "<infiSTAR.de> RequestToken: Unknown Entity(HC8544) _clientUID != _clientUIDcheck  HC8544/"
17:20:28 "<FuMS> GetInitToken PVEH: Heard Request from player:HC_HAL ServerClean=true"
17:20:28 "<FuMS> GetInitToken PVEH: player:HC_HAL owner id:3 holds Init Token"
17:20:30 "<FuMS> GetInitToken PVEH: Heard Request from player:HC_HAL ServerClean=false"
17:20:30 "<FuMS> GetHCIndex PVEH: player:HC_HAL owner id:3"
17:20:30 "<FuMS> HeartMonitor: Server-HC Heart Monitor Slot #3 initialized for HC_HAL"
17:20:30 "##FuMsnInit: Global variables being handed off too HC HC_HAL id:3"
17:20:32 "<FuMS> HeartMonitor: Waiting for HC:HC_HAL initialization to finalize with signature FuMS_HC_isAlive3"
17:20:34 "<FuMS> HeartMonitor: Waiting for HC:HC_HAL initialization to finalize with signature FuMS_HC_isAlive3"

It does not look like your HC is connecting to the server. I would check your HC launch paramaters, and double check the mission.sqm setup.

I copied your example over for the mission.sqm  and this in my launch parameters 

:start
echo.
@start arma3serverexile.exe -client -nosound -connect=127.0.0.1 -port=6370 -mod="@Exile;" -profiles=HCLogs

I am really familiar with hc i have faces roaming ai working and had fums on epoch with out issues no clue whats wrong.

I fallowed the install instructions to the letter cant get it running Steam Ticket check fail over and over. Tried every fix I found online nothing seams to work any idea's ?  ok well just redid some steps now I'm getting

19:17:03 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 1644767598
19:17:03 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 1644767598 (headlessclient)

19:16:48 "ExileServer - Dynamic vehicles spawned. Count : 288"
19:16:48 "ExileServer - Game world initialized! Let the fun begin!"
19:16:48 "ExileServer - Server is up and running! Version: 0.9.35"
19:16:48 "ExileServer - Main thread started"
19:16:48 "Exile/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] ExileServer_fnc_postInit (65054 ms)"
19:17:03 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #1644767598, users.card=0
19:17:03 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 1644767598
19:17:03 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 1644767598 (headlessclient)
19:17:39 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #1680723628, users.card=0
19:17:39 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 1680723628

Exile Server String

arma3server.exe -port=2302 "-config=@ExileServer\Config.cfg" "-profiles=@ExileServer\Log" "-cfg=@ExileServer\basic.cfg" -name=Exile  "-servermod=@ExileServer;@FuMS" "-mod=@Exile;@EM;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@Esseker;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@ASDG_JR;@HLC Core;@HLC AR15 Pack;@HLC M14 Pack;@HLC AK Pack;@HLC G3 Pack;@HLC M60 Pack;@HLC SAW Pack;@Blood Mist;@BC-Phoenix;" -world=empty -nosplash -noSound -noPause -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=3  -autoinitexit

HC - Client string

arma3server.exe -client -nosound -connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2302 -mod="@Exile;" -profiles=HCLogs

Dog Food,

Put this into your config.cfg. If that is already there, I'm not too sure.  From here I would fire up a plain vanilla arma3 server, try to get a vanilla HC to connect. Once you get that done, the rest is EZ walk'n.

localClient[] = {127.0.0.1};
headlessClients[] = {"127.0.0.1"};
battleyeLicense=1;

Dog Food,

Put this into your config.cfg. If that is already there, I'm not too sure.  From here I would fire up a plain vanilla arma3 server, try to get a vanilla HC to connect. Once you get that done, the rest is EZ walk'n.

localClient[] = {127.0.0.1};
headlessClients[] = {"127.0.0.1"};
battleyeLicense=1;

thank you kind sir I knew I was missing something thanks a ton. 

Advertisement