BetterDeadThanZed

Issues with latest version of Infistar

32 posts in this topic

It seems the version of Infistar released last night has some issues. I'll just quote one of my admins as he explained it best:

Was on server roughly hour or so ago all admin tools seemed fine and functional... came back in 5 mins ago and some of the tools no longer work... the menu seems fine, but things like TP'ing didnt work, and all the map icons like show AI, show player.....were gone. The list at the right side was there, it's just that they no longer did anything when toggled on. I'm gonna re-log in and see it it was just something wonky on my end..

-UPDATE-

I logged back in and everything appears to be working again... I'll keep testing stuff... 

-UPDATE AGAIN-

Logged in after restart just now and same issue... managed to get a screenshot of an error as well... not sure if it is related....
Seems to be related to the MapIcons toggle in the tool that enables the actual menu on the map where you can toggle on/off stuff. Re-logging seems to be a crap shoot whether or not this fixes the issue.. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

That means it initiates "too fast" on the player - before his displays are created. I will but it in sheduled and have it waituntil displays are existing :-/ :-)

Advertisement

Is there a fix for the teleporting and markers not working? I downloaded Infistar again. Change log indicates version 0014:

12.10.2015 - 01:07 (UTC/GMT +2 hours) v0014

My admins are telling me this:

All admin tools WAS working, had admin to kill me, spawned in and any admin tool that uses the map didnt work for me. Map Icons, ALT+Click to Tp on map. But if you enable those specific markers like dead corpse, Show Ai, etc then worked fine. (soft log didnt work, I had to shut down a3 completely and restart to get everything to work and since then no issues and died MANY times)

Edited by BetterDeadThan

Yeah I patched it (v0014A) so it is not remoteExecCalled anymore it is now remoteExec (which makes it sheduled and a new thread which is kind of O.o but arma is just broken :P) 

so it does that now

waitUntil {!isNull findDisplay 46 && !isNil 'ExileClientLoadedIn' && getPlayerUID player != ''};
	uiSleep 3;

should be working fine for anybody now

Yeah I patched it (v0014A) so it is not remoteExecCalled anymore it is now remoteExec (which makes it sheduled and a new thread which is kind of O.o but arma is just broken :P) 

so it does that now

waitUntil {!isNull findDisplay 46 && !isNil 'ExileClientLoadedIn' && getPlayerUID player != ''};
	uiSleep 3;

should be working fine for anybody now

i saw you updated today.. but i am still getting the same error as the other guy 

All admin tools WAS working, had admin to kill me, spawned in and any admin tool that uses the map didnt work for me. Map Icons, ALT+Click to Tp on map. But if you enable those specific markers like dead corpse, Show Ai, etc then worked fine.

Edited by OncePawnNowKin

Hello.

With the last version strange kick emerged. Is this A3XAI or DMS related? All players affected.

12:05:23 "<infiSTAR.de> VERSION: 13102015 infiSTAR.de AHAT (v0014A)"
13.10.2015 12:11:24: Player (IP:PORT) GUID - #55 "leMoney;
									};
									if(_ExileScore + 650 < ExileClientPlayerScore)then
									{
										_log = format['BadScore on"

Thanks in advance.

That has nothing to do with what he posted and you talk about a "newer latest version" ^^

I will see if the flaw is within my scripts.txt but it is very easy to edit the scripts.txt:

Advertisement