GermanY2k

EXILE Launcher Feature List

39 posts in this topic

Here you can post your Feature idears for the upcoming EXILE Launcher (created by me and friends :D )

I'll refresh the Feature list 1-2 times per day.

Green = its finished.

Orange = I'm working corrently on it.

Red = I don't think the Feature will come.

Requested Feature List :

• refresh server list via button
  • stop servers from refreshing all the time and using bandwidth
  • add any type of mods/maps without restrictions
  • see what map is used
  • see number of players on server
  • see server ping
  • add favorite server
  • backup favorite servers to OneDrive/Dropbox
  • Server search (Filter?)
  • Friendlist

(The design is not finished to 100%)

New Launcher.png

Edited by GermanY2k
  • Like 3

• add any type of mods/maps without restrictions

Thank god. A3Launcher is straight poop because of this. I tell all my players to ditch it. The new infistar @mod folder causes my server to not be shown on A3L.

My only suggestion is maybe also add a recent server list so people can find servers they've been on but haven't favorited. 

• Like 3

Advertisement

My only suggestion is maybe also add a recent server list so people can find servers they've been on but haven't favorited. 

i'll talk to my buddy later and ask him if it's possible

A 'Friends' tab (steam friends/added friends) so you can see what server they are playing on.

A feature that shows you what map the server is currently running and a list of the required mods needed.

About the 'favourite server' you should make it a list (separate tab) like DayZ Commander had!

Be nice to have a launcher that we can link all the mods to and setup the server. I have alot of problems getting players the right mods to join my server. A3launcher for me is bugged and my server will not show up on the list. 

• Like 1

A "real" time before restart would be nice if possible.

A way to mark servers you like to play on (like the star thing on the Arma launcher)

PS-Thanks ahead of time

Thank god. A3Launcher is straight poop because of this. I tell all my players to ditch it. The new infistar @mod folder causes my server to not be shown on A3L.

Thats your fault... because you use -mod=@servermod but you should use -servermod=@servermod so mods like marma, asm, infistar are only serverside ;)

Edited by SpiRe
  • Like 1

Thats your fault... because you use -mod=@servermod but you should use -servermod=@servermod so mods like marma, asm, infistar are only serverside ;)

lol it's always my fault ;)

Thanks for that tidbit. Not sure how I overlooked placing it in the wrong spot lol.

lol it's always my fault ;)

Thanks for that tidbit. Not sure how I overlooked placing it in the wrong spot lol.

Well noone said that its always your fault but if A3L cant recognize the mod from its library it wont show the server :)

I mean this is cool and all but what about bandwidth issues? I can't imagine you guys having the cash to shell out to handle the insane influx of users downloading the mods. The reason why some of these restrictions are in place for mods/maps is because its against the license to host it elsewhere and distribute it. So you could get a nice DMCA from people that don't wish to have their work displayed within your mod.

Advertisement