bustednuts

Adding Tanks and APC's questions

7 posts in this topic

I have added the RHS mods and I started to add items like weapons and uniforms .  Next was the M113 and it's variants. So I get them added to the traders and the one that has the MK19 is missing from the menu. And the other ones do not give you a lock or unlock option. For giggles i have removed the createVehicle from the battle eye folder just to see if it was keeping it from spawning. I also have infistar on my server and it has a vehicle white list but I am not using the vehicle checks. Does it still use the white list? Or is it Exile itself blocking those vic's? Thanks in advance! 

Advertisement

Bind your custom Action Key 1 to "u"

Configure>Controls>Show:Custom> set slot 1 to key binding of your choice

use it on vehicle

Done :rock:

Not sure if this is related, but I also have infiSTAR. I spawned in a non-persistent slammer, and everything works. But if I spawn in a persistent Slammer, I don't get an option to lock, unlock, etc. Only option is for inventory.

I made sure that in the infiSTAR cfg it is not on the "forbidden" list, and not on the "blacklist", and is on the "whitelist".

Any clues?

I guess I really don't understand the whole infiSTAR thing about the differences between, forbidden, blacklist, and whitelist. I have had infiSTAR for over a month, and none of my emails to Chris have been replied to. Not sure why not. I used to love infiSTAR, and purchased the arma2, arma3, and not exile versions. In the past, all my questions were responded to very, very, very quickly. Now, it's like they may not even know I'm asking a question. I get the "we received your email..." response, but, nothing after that.

I wish there were a text file somewhere explaining in detail all the options and settings in infiSTAR.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Doh! Ok. I partially answered my own question. Adding the custom control for locking and unlocking resolved the part about unable to lock/unlock.

However, if anyone can explain the infiSTAR differences between forbidden, blacklist, and whitelist options, I'd really appreciate it.

Or if there's a better place to post it, please let me know.

*edited:

But...the players still get kicked when they buy it at the boat trader, and get in it and drive away.

Edited by 5niper

Advertisement