Oreo

Spec server dedicated

8 posts in this topic

Hello I would like to have 2-3 exile Server 80 slot (not fulfilled simultaneously) on this machine how I would hold approximately?

CPU : Intel Xeon E3-1245V2 3.40Ghz 4Core 8Thread

RAM  : 16Go DDR3 EEC

SSD : 500GB

Speedtest : 4730959206.thumb.png.6d726b33d7370ab8b38

You'd be lucky to get one 80 slot server on a single quad core server. 70 is a more realistic player cap.

If you really need to run multiple servers, you might be able to stretch to 2 x 40/50 player servers on a single machine with that spec but I think they would end up running like shit.

Edited by second_coming

Advertisement

My connection is fiber optic 100Mbps up/down. Peak upload was 14.7 Mbps for 75 players in the server and download was a lot less.  Your connection atleast is pretty good.

Edited by bliskin

I don't think your CPU is bad. I think in fact it's decent. I think you will be OK at least with 2 servers of your specs. But nothing I have tested with this CPU.

Edited by sapphire
  • Like 1

I don't think your CPU is bad. I think in fact it's decend. I think you will be OK at least with 2 servers of your specs. But nothing I have tested with this CPU.

I also think I opened 2 server simultaneously filled with IA with 5-10 player and I was at 35% CPU

• Like 1

Advertisement