Sqweeg

Base destroying confirmed ?

23 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I see that on the new changelog :

• Attaching bombs to constructions works now too

Can we say that bases can be destroyed now ? I'm thinking to explosives with 60.000hp damages, will it destroy wood bases or not ?

Thanks for answer, thanks to the dev's for their job,

Have all a nice day.

Bases always could be destroyed.  Last update (or one of the swarm this past weekend) allowed for the destruction of upgraded structures as well as the normal wood ones.

Advertisement

I'm wondering.

This afternoon, on chernarus, I planted 2 explosives charges (60.000hp damages) on a wall of a wooden base. It made a big boum, but everything was still here, and the base was not damaged.

So... Could they be destroyed or not ? Some are saying yes, others no.

Edit @Theshitgamer ok ! So we have to plant them after another, didn't know that, thanks.

Edited by Sqweeg
  • Like 1

I don't have a problem with getting killed.  I have a problem with my base being destroyed.  Big difference.

They were never safe, 3 explosive satchels, Placed 1 after another, Destroyed a wall :)

3 satchels placed one at the time destroys a wall. What do you pay for a satchel? Do the math,in order to destroy some ones base you will lots of poptabs. Most ppl have the high value stuff in a safe,so I wouldn't be too worried that you will be raided all the time.

So,let's say you do get raided,they will only blow up one wall,maybe two if they screwed up the first time. Won't take ya much effort to replace those.Hardly a game breaker. It's the classic cat and mouse game,you get raided easy,you build smarter,they blow up smarter,you build even smarter..

Rinse and repeat......

I would like there to be more open shelves,little wood sheds etc so that base raiding becomes more attractive.It adds to the game.

A perfectly save base for all your goodies is boring I'd say...

Advertisement