Xanto

Territory Kill

15 posts in this topic

What about the idea of Territory kills?

You get 400 (Territory kill) respect for killing someone who is in his own territory.
This would reward base raiding/attacking much more, even if u cant loot anything in there.

Edit

You get also 200 (Territory defense) respect for killing an intruder.

It is much harder to kill someone who is hiding in his Base than shooting out of your own Base and it would prevent people from just camping in his base because you get the double reward for a base attack thats why the defense kill is much lower than a territory attack kill.

Eichi or the Community could still vary the Points if needed.

Edited by Xanto
  • Like 8

I Think this is an amazing idea! Cant believe i didnt Think about this myself. 

But i do Think there also needs to be a bonus for killing someone attacking you in your teritory. Like a 300 respect defence kill :)

• Like 1

Advertisement

This would be perfect.

And the (Territory kill) and (Territory defense) would be nice because then u would see on the Side Chat whats going on.

only thing bad about this is some people like to boost respect so they might abuse this technique

Well you can always boost Respect. 2 friends joining a server - one with a car and one just in orange jumpsuit - Run him over - 300 respect - respawn - repeat 100 times - switch tasks. 

The problem is not boosting right now. The problem is you have nothing to use your respect for... 

What about the idea of Territory kills?

You get 400 (Territory kill) respect for killing someone who is in his own territory.
This would reward base raiding/attacking much more, even if u cant loot anything in there.

Edit

You get also 200 (Territory defense) respect for killing an intruder.

It is much harder to kill someone who is hiding in his Base than shooting out of your own Base and it would prevent people from just camping in his base because you get the double reward for a base attack thats why the defense kill is much lower than a territory attack kill.

Eichi or the Community could still vary the Points if needed.

+1 Forwarded!

Advertisement