TylerGRIMZoid

Water Sources and revival item

2 posts in this topic

Hello, and congratulations on creating a very exciting mod for ArmA 3. I've been playing for quite a while now, and I must say I thoroughly enjoy the mod so far.

But, I've encountered the following problem.

Water Sources

Exile mod runs not only on Altis and Stratis, but also Esseker and Chernarus.

I'm not sure about Esseker, but in Chernarus, the water sources of A3 are unavailable. As a result, it is entirely impossible to fill water bottles with fresh or dirty water.

I think it'd be good if the water sources available on Chernarus are added to the allowed sources list (water tanks, lakes, wells, water pumps).

I suggest this here instead of the map's developer forum (if there even exists one for A3) since it'd be easier to add existing props as water sources rather than replace an entire map worth of props with the new ones that actually are considered water sources.

Revival

A reviving item wouldn't hurt either. I believe it'd make gameplay a lot more engaging, since if you die, you won't have to instantly respawn (frustrated), and pressure is added on your teammates who are expected to revive you.

Please let me know if my suggestions are in error, and if so, why. Thank you.

Revival

A reviving item wouldn't hurt either. I believe it'd make gameplay a lot more engaging, since if you die, you won't have to instantly respawn (frustrated), and pressure is added on your teammates who are expected to revive you.

Please let me know if my suggestions are in error, and if so, why. Thank you.

See: http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/381-no-revive

• Like 1

Advertisement