BetterDeadThanZed

DeleteVehicle Restriction #0

18 posts in this topic

I have a player that suddenly is getting kicked for "DeleteVehicle Restriction #0". I did a search on the forums and found a topic about it with no solution but it was closed. I'm not going to add a BE exception for it because it's not something that should be happening, like when I add some new script. Here's the lines:

07.10.2015 23:41:36: C Moore (IP DELETED:2304) UID DELETED - #0 2:3659
07.10.2015 23:56:47: C Moore (IP DELETED:2304) UID DELETED - #0 2:4328

This is the line in question:

7 "" !="Exile_Unit_Player" !"NVG_Target"

Any thoughts?

Advertisement

Is there any chance you have the server.rpt for that time and date to see what was going on?

Regards,

Shane,

infiSTAR Support

Here's the log:

23:41:34 "ExileServer - Player C Moore (UID DELETED) connected!"
23:41:34 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| 1h 37min 42s | Connected: C Moore(DELETED - 15) - time: 5862.5 - serverFPS: 50 (v0012)"
23:41:36 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| 1h 37min 45s | Disconnected: C Moore(DELETED - 15) - time: 5864.8 - serverFPS: 49.2308 (v0012)"
23:41:36 Client: Remote object 15:0 not found
23:56:45 "ExileServer - Player C Moore (UID DELETED) connected!"
23:56:45 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| 1h 52min 54s | Connected: C Moore(DELETED - 16) - time: 6773.85 - serverFPS: 49.6894 (v0012)"
23:56:47 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #350529856, users.card=2
23:56:47 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 350529856
23:56:47 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 350529856 (C Moore)
23:56:47 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| 1h 52min 55s | Disconnected: C Moore(DELETED - 16) - time: 6775.45 - serverFPS: 40.1003 (v0012)"
23:56:47 Client: Remote object 16:0 not found

He was eventually able to connect without me changing anything.

I've had similar issues with "DeleteVehicle Restriction #0" where you would basically get kicked if you exit the building preview mode by pressing ESC. 

You should try recreating this to see if this is actually the cause of your issue.

Here's the corresponding Battleye filter which fixed it for me:

7 "" !="Exile_Unit_Player" !"NVG_Target" !"Preview"

There's no recreating this. He logged out and the next two times he tried to connect, he was kicked so there's really nothing I can do. I didn't need to add any filter, as I said it seemed to have resolved itself. It was probably something client side, like connection issues or something not loading properly. He seems to have some intermittent problems with his internet as well.

There's no recreating this. He logged out and the next two times he tried to connect, he was kicked so there's really nothing I can do. I didn't need to add any filter, as I said it seemed to have resolved itself. It was probably something client side, like connection issues or something not loading properly. He seems to have some intermittent problems with his internet as well.

By recreating i mean: Try placing a building yourself and press ESC while you are still in the preview mode.

If seen a few people running into the same exact issue.

By recreating i mean: Try placing a building yourself and press ESC while you are still in the preview mode.

If seen a few people running into the same exact issue.

When this guy was kicked, he wasn't building. He stopped his vehicle, exited, then logged off the game. After that he was kicked for this restriction twice while trying to connect until he was able to get back in.

Advertisement