Sign in to follow this  
xFRYx

Vehicle locking from Inside

9 posts in this topic

He, 

i would love to see the feature that you can lock your vehicle from inside! Not only from outside. Would be great wenn people r trying to sneak in ur chopper etc....

• Like 4

I don't like it because you can lock yourself in a vehicle to ensure the vehicle is safe if you are killed.

If someone shoots you out of a vehicle or chopper while its on the ground i think they should be able to get the vehicle.

• Like 2

Advertisement

I like the idea of locking when inside.  It's very realistic.  To balance it though you would need to utilize the code scanner to try to get the pin to be able to unlock it.  

• Like 1

If someone shoots you out of a vehicle or chopper while its on the ground i think they should be able to get the vehicle.

Oke build in then a scroll option, SMASH WINDOW PULL Driver out. Or something. But only locking from outside is shity

• Like 1

I like the idea of locking from the inside but it should only be available to the driver and has to be balanced if a player is killed while inside the vehicle. Locking from inside would basically disable the vehicle addactions for other players but if the person in the drivers seat is killed the vehicle should go to unlocked status. If there is more than 1 person in the vehicle they can switch to the drivers seat and lock the vehicle again if they know the code. Then comes the option of being able to eject players while in the drivers seat...

• Like 2

I like the idea of locking from the inside but it should only be available to the driver and has to be balanced if a player is killed while inside the vehicle. Locking from inside would basically disable the vehicle addactions for other players but if the person in the drivers seat is killed the vehicle should go to unlocked status. If there is more than 1 person in the vehicle they can switch to the drivers seat and lock the vehicle again if they know the code. Then comes the option of being able to eject players while in the drivers seat...

Yeah almost perfect :D

But ejecting people out of the vehicle? My name is Bond, Fry Bond and i push the RED BUTTON , rofl.... I will drive then to get 100km/h then eject them, to see the blood on the streets. lol Or bether lets get a chopper lift the car and then eject them. Lets use them as smal Grease bombs, 0o etc....

Edited by xFRYx

I don't like it because you can lock yourself in a vehicle to ensure the vehicle is safe if you are killed.

Not that they will add this but...  HERE: lock yourself in a car.  driver gets killed, no other person in vehicle. Vehicles explodes.  I think the cars should only be locked on the outside but wouldn't object to the exploding car idea.

I think Exile is already too safe, and while I do like the idea and liked it in previous mods, I don't think Exile needs this at the moment. It just upsets balance too much. As players don't have keys for cars I'd say this just makes it too hard to steal vehicles and therefore makes it detrimental to PvP.

Edited by Boxman80
  • Like 1

Yeah almost perfect :D

But ejecting people out of the vehicle? My name is Bond, Fry Bond and i push the RED BUTTON , rofl.... I will drive then to get 100km/h then eject them, to see the blood on the streets. lol Or bether lets get a chopper lift the car and then eject them. Lets use them as smal Grease bombs, 0o etc....

that KITT car should totally have an ejector seat though, i'm not gonna lie, it's a total wash and more worth it to just blow the stupid thing up at current.

Advertisement