acrim

Prioritize Upgrading Base

3 posts in this topic

Exactly what the title says. All I see is wood bases because there is no real reason to upgrade your base. For example in A2: Epoch cement was the norm because people didn't want their base to get chainsawed through. Not saying I'm different from everybody else because my base is all wood and I just either ignore metal sheets and metal poles and base supplies like that cause there is no reason to upgrade so I don't really know what this stuff does. So basically what I'm requesting is a way to break down walls or to nerf wood to force people to upgrade.

Exactly what the title says. All I see is wood bases because there is no real reason to upgrade your base. For example in A2: Epoch cement was the norm because people didn't want their base to get chainsawed through. Not saying I'm different from everybody else because my base is all wood and I just either ignore metal sheets and metal poles and base supplies like that cause there is no reason to upgrade so I don't really know what this stuff does. So basically what I'm requesting is a way to break down walls or to nerf wood to force people to upgrade.

Plain Wood = descructable - Reinforced Wood = "indestructible" (as of right now)

Balance changes will be made further down the road. Check the Roadmap for more information.

You can now destroy reinforced wood constructions. They take 3x more damage than normal wood constructions.

-from Changelogs

Advertisement