WickedMoonShiner

Roaming AI

13 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Currently using Enemy Occupation System to great success.

Hey @Sinner I am just starting to use EOS. Love it so far, but for some reason, it seems like every faction is friendly to me... how do I spawn AI that are hostile to players? I have tried East, West, and even Guer.

Edited by Karmafied

Hey @Sinner I am just starting to use EOS. Love it so far, but for some reason, it seems like every faction is friendly to me... how do I spawn AI that are hostile to players? I have tried East, West, and even Guer.

I use WEST for hostile AI and zombies are on EAST. You should edit the mission in Arma editor so that Independent are friendly to no one

• Like 1

On 10/24/2015, 10:38:40, Sinner said:

I use WEST for hostile AI and zombies are on EAST. You should edit the mission in Arma editor so that Independent are friendly to no one

Hey, just wondering how exactly you got this to work. I'm attempting to get EOS working on my server, so far I've gotten it to successfully spawn in units but I also have zombies on the server set to EAST so would like to have a setup like yours where the hostile AI spawned by EOS is WEST. The problem I'm having is once I change the mission to independent are friendly to no one, the spawned in AI immediately kill eachother until only one remains, then they turn on me. The group is being spawned like this [1,0,35,WEST,FALSE,FALSE] and spawns in a group that is friendly to eachother when independent is set to friendly towards blufor, but once switched to friendly towards no one, the blufor spawned ai all kill eachother. I decided to give up making the hostile AI WEST and instead tried spawning in a group of EAST like so [0,0,35,EAST,FALSE,FALSE] however these all killed eachother upon spawning as well. I don't know why this keeps happening, I even tried just loading the sample mission that downloads with EOS, and the predefined markers he has there for EAST all kill eachother upon spawn as well with no settings changed just previewed how it downloaded...

On 10/20/2015, 5:06:51, Karmafied said:

Maybe you've had some luck configuring properly for WEST? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just want to add some occasional chance encounters of infantry AI around my map and i'm about a week into trying to figure it out. EOS seemed easier to manage than all the other options I've seen but I can't even get that working properly :/

Advertisement