Zarge °

Looking for New Host

Question

Any Suggestions?! I'm currently with ViLAYER And that are COMPLETE SHIT... I've been sitting here for ******* 6 DAYS!!! and there's only been one response.... all im trying to do is get this Exile mod installed... And all they did was escalate my ticket to the "Development Team"... What a joke....

31 answers to this question

GTXGaming Just got them and they are sooo smooth and stable 

I need to retract that statement GTX Gaming was a complete and utter disaster with last nights update. Their staff was zero help as well Sorry but hey were nice and stable until you try to apply a major update

Edited by S.M. Fletcher
  • Like 3

How will it work if i rent a server from GTXGaming, will it be an option to install exile mod and will it be fully working after that ? just rent and go ?

Advertisement

just get a VPS server beats all them GTX/ViLAYER deals with free windows setups at https://www.nfoservers.com/order-virtual-dedicated-server.php

GTX is good and all but has limted access I rather have full control run your own server plus for cost you can run 3 other servers on one VPS wih nfo our clan are using a custom dedi serverbox holds 10 servers if needed. We used to use NFO few years ago the ddos guard was good and never had downtime for the year we had it.

Bonus part about GTX types host they auto install mods ect but lacks in other ways I had a friend with one they keep getting database reset on updates and random crashes and broken mods.

To host a stable server you need to sped over $75 for a good dedi/VPS under that the deals I'm seeing are missing ddos guards for aram 3 but with NFO the price of $59.99 for a 6core intel Nehalem  is not bad deal at all

Edited by Captainjack

just get a VPS server beats all them GTX/ViLAYER deals with free windows setups at https://www.nfoservers.com/order-virtual-dedicated-server.php

GTX is good and all but has limted access I rather have full control run your own server plus for cost you can run 3 other servers on one VPS wih nfo our clan are using a custom dedi serverbox holds 10 servers if needed. We used to use NFO few years ago the ddos guard was good and never had downtime for the year we had it.

Bonus part about GTX types host they auto install mods ect but lacks in other ways I had a friend with one they keep getting database reset on updates and random crashes and broken mods.

To host a stable server you need to sped over $75 for a good dedi/VPS under that the deals I'm seeing are missing ddos guards for aram 3 but with NFO the price of $59.99 for a 6core intel Nehalem  is not bad deal at all

yeah i also have another server through them. Same problem thats why i went through vilayer ... vilayer is awesome with stability and all but it lacks majorly on support.. i might just go dedi

yeah i also have another server through them. Same problem thats why i went through vilayer ... vilayer is awesome with stability and all but it lacks majorly on support.. i might just go dedi

trust me once got a dedi on remote access you never go back to monitored hosting as long as your in for learning server windows or Linux you be right A3 server files are free to install via SteamCMD program and can even add in auto updater in a batch on restarts + lots more

• Like 1

trust me once got a dedi on remote access you never go back to monitored hosting as long as your in for learning server windows or Linux you be right A3 server files are free to install via SteamCMD program and can even add in auto updater in a batch on restarts + lots more

I defenitly wouldn't choose a linux server, I've had conflictions with Arma 3 in the past useing Linux based Dedi's

I changed to swifnode a few months ago after having similar issues with other hosters, they have servers in USA, Canada and France, and I would never change to anyone else, friendly and helpfull does not cover the support they give. One guy apologised for making me wait 6 minutes for a reply to a ticket!!!!!!

But its all personal preference.

Advertisement