TheIronGamer

Enhanced movement help

78 posts in this topic

So I managed to use steam's arma 3 tool to sign the enhanced movement system for multiplayer, I can start the server and get in. The problem is that after I use the enhanced jumping/vaulting/climbing for X amount of time it just stops working altogether. Any ideas on how to maybe fix this?

• Like 1

Advertisement

My players have not had any issues with the Enhanced Movement mod but admins on the other hand cannot use it if they are using infiSTAR, also i have talked with shane from infiSTAR and he said that there is nothing that they can do about that cause it will cause a hole in the program opening it up for hackers, but again if the admin types !admin and logs out they are able to use the EM.

If you run upto a locked vehicle while you have EM enabled and use the default Get In Key - you can get into locked vehicles ^^ somewhat game breaking i'd say :(

• Like 1

If you run upto a locked vehicle while you have EM enabled and use the default Get In Key - you can get into locked vehicles ^^ somewhat game breaking i'd say :(

Yes it is and my player informed me of this bug, so i told them its an integrity thing to not do it to other peoples vehicles to steal them and if they got caught doing it they will get at least a 1 day ban. And they thought that was far cause they love the movement system.

"Integrity thing"...

PvE Server?

On our server, all PvP, the locked vehicles would last 10 seconds...even with an issue of a 1 day ban. They would be sold in a heart beat and you wouldn't know and banning someone on hear say is not good.

• Like 2

"Integrity thing"...

PvE Server?

On our server, all PvP, the locked vehicles would last 10 seconds...even with an issue of a 1 day ban. They would be sold in a heart beat and you wouldn't know and banning someone on hear say is not good.

Yeah really no one that seem to play these mods knows what the word "Integrity" means. In time maybe something can be done.

Well you are both very right but unless you modify the code of the enhanced movement mod to remove that function, your either going to have to deal with it or remove the mod all together.

Don't use it anyway because of things like that. It's all good for making show case movies..not mentioning names, but on a live server you gots problems.

R.

• Like 1

Yeah I would love to add it to my server, I just dont want to deal with the aftermath. So if someone can get the issues fixed with it.....I am all for being able to move about the map better. Being able to climb adds new places to battle but if you loose key Exile features in return it becomes not worth it. Again the Dev of Exile might be willing to add it in to the core of the game.

Would be nice but for now we have to deal with it or not use it like you do not.

Maybe a little Update for the people that are still enchanted by EM.

Well i just started a server with EM...

While I do have alot of problem which i cant solve I can tell you that i do not have any problems with EM itself.

We tried stealing vehicles in and out of Safezones it didnt work. Not with handguns, not with rifles, not with empty hands... There will be more Testing of course but for now its fine :D

Greetz

• Like 1

Advertisement