FiggyPuddin

having some issues

Question

hi everyone, new here, so for the last 3 days I have been trying to get everything installed to be able to play arma 3 exile. got the game downloaded, got exile installed, but for the last few days I cant seem to get the All in Arma Terrain Pack to download. Im using the A3Launcher, and what happens is, I start downloading it, and it stops, get corrupted and never works right. so im wondering how to get this stupid mod installed properly. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

20 answers to this question

Advertisement

ok ill give those a try and see what happens, im new to the whole "where to put the folder after downloading it" thing, so once downloaded where do I put the folder and how do I know what peramiters to use? and where

ok ill give those a try and see what happens, im new to the whole "where to put the folder after downloading it" thing, so once downloaded where do I put the folder and how do I know what peramiters to use? and where

You usually put the downloaded mod files into the root folder of your Arma3 Install (e.g. "Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3").

If you start up Arma through Steam, the Arma3 Launcher will pop up - (if you can't see the Mod file you want to load, click on "Mods" - click on the "+ Folder Icon" and select the Mod file you want to add) choose the Mod you want to use/load by checking/unchecking the checkbox and click on "Play" to start up the client.

instr.thumb.png.fcb57b98454480c935ad5f1a

Edited by fat

ok sweet I just figured how to set up the mods from the launcer, how come whenever I try to download AiATP its SSSSOOOOOOO damn slow, and im talking like 7 hours slow, and it takes minutes to download other mods. then its always corrupted?

ok sweet I just figured how to set up the mods from the launcer, how come whenever I try to download AiATP its SSSSOOOOOOO damn slow, and im talking like 7 hours slow, and it takes minutes to download other mods. then its always corrupted?

Download the AiATP through the link i mentioned, the Arma3 Launcher isn't stable - it's a pain in the ass to download larger files through that.

Failing that just play on servers that don't need it. You only need that for arma 3 servers that are running arma 2 maps. You don't need it for normal arma 3 maps like altis and stratis etc... 

ok so i downloaded it through your link, i unzipped it and while unzipping it i got a few files that were corrupt, should i redownload it or what? i also tried downloading it in A3Launcher by forcing it through the HTTP as well like 6 times yesterday, the reason im trying to get this downloaded is cause i dont like altis, i like the forest style maps better. i also hate playing alone but hey i dont have friends that play this game lol.

Advertisement