biabock

in game admin panel - need suggestions

108 posts in this topic

hey,

Im developing a in-game admin panel based on A3W admin system, and i would like listen suggestion for implementation. 

What you thinks is missing for an admin in game?

The actual stage already have:

• Player Markers
  • Teleport
  • Teleport player to me
  • Teleport me to player
  • Add Poptabs
  • Add score
  • Toggle God-mode
  • Spectator (not implemented yet)

• Like 4

Advertisement

well, I bought your AH 3 times (ArmA 2, Exile, Arma 3), but some players cant afford your AH.. so maybe its needed..

Thank you :) and you are right

• Like 1

Monday probably

Can I already get it? I have an EXILE Server but I can´t afford infiSTAR so can I get it?

Im not working in an antihack(only in a admin system to help in-game). but if you need an AH, I think infiSTAR is your better way(consider buying, because not seen anyone who bought regret yourself)

Man I am in the same boat right now. All I would like is the stuff outside of the antihack. Like spawning stuff and teleporting around. Just basic admin function I honestly just need like 

Spawing, Kick and Ban, Teleoprting, Spectating, Locating stuff and People. 

I am looking for basic of the basic. My issue is money right now. I have like 10.00 to my name right now. With all the medical stuff for my son. 

Man I am in the same boat right now. All I would like is the stuff outside of the antihack. Like spawning stuff and teleporting around. Just basic admin function I honestly just need like 

Spawing, Kick and Ban, Teleoprting, Spectating, Locating stuff and People. 

I am looking for basic of the basic. My issue is money right now. I have like 10.00 to my name right now. With all the medical stuff for my son. 

same deal just need kick, ban, tp to players, tp players to you, spawn in items, give poptabs, spectate players with out been seen, be invisible, god mode, and maybe read script logs.  Best anti hack in my mind is active admin with good tools

Advertisement