Extum

"ExileServer - MODIFY THE SERVER CONFIG LOCATED IN 'exile_server_config.pbo >> confing.bin' OR SERVER WONT START"

10 posts in this topic

Hello Community,

how can can i fix this?

"ExileServer - MODIFY THE SERVER CONFIG LOCATED IN 'exile_server_config.pbo >> confing.bin' OR SERVER WONT START"

Advertisement

Very easy for you to solve mate;

@ExileServer > addons > exile_server_config.pbo Inside you will find config.cpp

Unrap that shit, scroll to the bottom and change it from this;

IReadAndModifiedThisByMyWishes = 0;

To this;

IReadAndModifiedThisByMyWishes = 1;

You might want to check the other settings, loot spawns/vehicle spawns and the passwords. Once edited, save the config.cpp and pack it back into a pbo. Upload it to your server and bobs your uncle.

Edited by JaykePC
  • Like 1

Exile 0.9.20(Tomato) does not require you to make this change anymore

Edited by S.
  • Like 2

I've been having an issue where any edit to the PBO (unwrapped, edited in notepad++, and rewrapped) file causes the server to stop responding when i put it back on the server and try to restart it.  Is this a problem caused by this error previously?   if so then why am I the only person that appears to be experiencing it?    Thanks for any advice you can offer...

On 22/10/2015 12:27:16, rpcraft said:

I've been having an issue where any edit to the PBO (unwrapped, edited in notepad++, and rewrapped) file causes the server to stop responding when i put it back on the server and try to restart it.  Is this a problem caused by this error previously?   if so then why am I the only person that appears to be experiencing it?    Thanks for any advice you can offer...

Same here.

Extracted with PBO Manager, made simple changes(like restart messages or loot warnings), re-pack(with PBO Manager) and server won't start anymore.

With default PBO everything is running fine.

Debian 7.0 64 bits, fresh install using this: https://gist.github.com/sistematico/403ddee675bf91716508

Anyone?

------ EDIT -------

Fixed.

Thanks.

Edited by [BRG] Pé de Porco

I was told something to the effect of it had something to do with my provider using a linux server and the editor being windows based????   Not sure what that means really but I asked them to resolve it....   Been waiting about 2 months now and no action.   Not going to start any name dropping but if they don't have it resolved after the Xmas holiday's I'm done with them...    NO real issue right now because I've been playing FO4, lol

Advertisement