F. Underwood

Advanced flight controls - HUD

14 posts in this topic

Advanced flight controls (AFC) is turned on so you hud is the cockpit and its gauges. There is no hud on AFC unless you manage to script it in. I might be wrong.

Advertisement

It is in your game settings

@dobrowney You're joking, right? How can i taken the screenshot above, if i don´t have activated the advanced flight controls in my game settings?!?!

Anyone can post an answer, who knows what he's talking about?

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Description.ext

Go here in your description.ext you need to enable ava rotor lib.  From there go into the game and under game controls you will see ava flight controls.  Make sure gauges is on. If the are the exilemod is blocking it from their hud and this is a bug.  Exilemod should not remove the ava rotor lib gauges as they are needed to fly in ava mode. If they are being blocked you will have to go into the exile.pbo and look in the code part.  In there you will see a bunch of sqf files on of them contols the hud for the client.  Would would then have to rewrite the hud to allow it and then place that file into your mission file

Hello,

I have also forced the ava flight model on my server. However, I have also the problem, that the ava gauges does not show up.
With A3 Epoch the AVA gauges show up, when you force the AVA flight model. I've already spend some hours to search for the option, to enable the AVA gauges, too.

So the gauges are not in the Exile Hud?

BR
Rob

Hi guy's can you tell me how you Force advanced flight model in Exile on a dedicated server? 

Thx in advance

Edited by WOPR

Advertisement