Jawdan

Loot Position Tool

20 posts in this topic

Hello, I managed to scavenge this helpful tool from the old forums via looking through some cached pages. Originally By Eichi and Darth Rogue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Place this PBO in ‘C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Arma 3 – Other Profiles\[YOUR GAME NAME]\missions\

Step 2: Start up Arma 3 with the map you want to get loot positions for, go into the editor and load up the lootPos mission.

Step 3: Go around to whatever buildings you want to have loot and go inside them.

Step 4: Hit ‘3’ to place a marker

Step 5: Hit ‘5’ to obtain a loot position

Step 6: Alt-Tab out and paste the coords into your text editor of choice

Step 7: Go back into the game

Step 8: Hit ‘7’ to delete the marker

You can obtain as many loot positions for each building as you want. Repeat steps 3-8 for all relevant buildings. Once you’ve compiled the positions for all the buildings then copy them all into the Exile loot table and DONE!

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwsdxw16pdoh2ts/LootPosTool.Esseker.pbo?dl=0

Advertisement

This does work still.. its not out of date. I've been using it for a long time now and done loot points for Esseker, Tavi, Cherno...about 8 maps so far.. that's right.. I'm bored!

R.

Okay improved it a bit. 

2 Will set a marker + lootspawn + copies it into clipboard.

1 Will delete the nearest marker. (Up to 20m)

(added a  teleport script to it. This works for Chernarus)

http://puu.sh/kgBXW/881ff9e58c.rar

This is not made by me! I just changed some stuff. Original credits go to Eichi, maca for their loot position script and Johnson11B2P for his teleport function.

Edited by spear

Yea this tool works GREAT. Made it so easy (although time consuming) to get loot positions for Arma 2 buildings. You can put loot spawns in or on top of almost any building or object on any map.

Advertisement