JackHart

View Contents Menu R3F

13 posts in this topic

Small issue trying to work out, any help would be great. When you scroll wheel and select View Contents of Vehicle the menu pops up then disappears. Im more than positive it has to do with infistar checking the IDD and forcing in closed. Most the script is in french and i do not speak or read french. HA If someone has the idd for r3f to place into infistar that would be a great help.

Advertisement

can somebody explain me why you would even use/need r3f?

only to attach one vehicle to another and drive around?

That's a very good question I wouldn't mind answered. r3f seems like a lot of stuff to add for just hauling crates and towing vehicles.

Its more for them being able to move the crates from a mission they just spent time doing. You get kids who like to camp missions and shoot others while they are in the inventory of the crates. this allows them to be able to load the boxes into Larger Cargo trucks which would be used for logistics in real life. Tempest and larger Helis. If set up correct. 

+1 from what @JackHart said.

Also, some people enjoy the vehicle towing as a way of making money...grab car go sell it...or to use it as extra storage.

But I agree, it is a lot of hassle just for those few options.  I've been fighting BE kicks the last couple days produced by R3F...

ahhh the joys of being a server admin!

On 05/11/2015 at 11:16 PM, iMDiistressed said:

Can you tell me by any chance what you entered into infiSTAR and where?  I can't seem to figure this issue out.. My players keep getting kicked out of vehicle content

was it this set to false?

_KCM = true;    /* Just close ALL CommandingMenus */

Advertisement