Tradewell20

How do you install Esseker

28 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the place to post this? But can someone please tell me how to install other maps, mainly Esseker and Cherno =)

I have the maps downloaded and the AllInArmaTerrainPack, but i don't know what else i need to do.

Well, as Im aware of this (I'll try this out later) you need to replace these folders: LINK REMOVED DUE TO VIOLATION OF LICENSE

And set your Map (esseker) in your config.. and start your server with @Esseker;@AiA; but I dont know yet. I'll try this out in a couple of hours, first I need to download the map.. and AiA

Advertisement

I tried it too.. but just gave up because this is just shit. The map is cool but the implementation sucks.

I dont want to be rude but its including statusbar, AI missions, too many cars on the map.. its unplayable.

thank you, but I just want the mission working. without ai, zombies or other stuff. just the mission. for the "hoarde" pack you need some other stuff like jurassic park mod..

Hey thanks for the post! I will take a look at it, meanwhile ya i kinda wanna try a Jurassic Park approach to things =P zombies are getting a little overdone, need to bring it back to the old days with the dinos =) recreate Isla Sorna!!

To Run Esseker you need AllinArma the lite version is ok and the Esseker Map.

The hard but minimal way to run it is edit your @ExileServer/config.cfg  map from  

class Missions
{
    class Exile
    {
        template = Exile.Altis;  // custom Exile.Esseker Exile.Altis;

template = Exile.Esseker;  // custom Exile.Esseker Exile.Altis;

This will change the map to Esseker 

You then need to edit you bat Startup to include:

-ip=*48.4.190.20(your IP) -port=*eg2300 "-config=@ExileServer\config.cfg" "-cfg=@ExileServer\basic.cfg" "-profiles=@ExileServer" -name=@ExileServer "-mod=@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@Esseker;@Exile;" -servermod="@ExileServer;"

The Server Needs to have AllinArma & Esseker and make sure you copy keys to your server keys folder.

This should then start you can just cx the altis pbo to esseker link to a very basic one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j89whcd7jlz569i/Exile.Esseker.pbo?dl=0

This is the Altis Pbo altered for Esseker the Traders are in the wrong places but it lets you start a basic server and then you need to configure it to your own customisation.

Hawkeye - (Nolagz.net Server Hosting TS3 46.4.116.230) 

• Like 1

Advertisement