|SW| Benlav

"Financial member" recognition in game

10 posts in this topic

How about something that admins can offer to donating members of the community that differentiate them from the non paying members. NOT pay to win. So a custom jump suit as a fresh spawn. Or a gigantic flag (in addition to the build one) which you can place on the top of your base, that does nothing but say "yeah, I donate to keep the server going'.

I cannot stress more, I am talking about in game recognition, not pay to win.

• Like 1

Advertisement

You're forgetting this is the Exile mod development forum. If you want something server specific you need to go to your servers website for that. At best the Exile dev mod team could add some type of donator status to your profile here. 

What happened to simply donating to support the development and help the devs bring us more amazing stuff without expecting anything in return, just that warm fuzzy feeling inside?

• Like 7

What happened to simply donating to support the development and help the devs bring us more amazing stuff without expecting anything in return, just that warm fuzzy feeling inside?

Those days are long gone, lol.

• Like 1

Custom flags and stuff can be added by the sever owners, if the owners chose P2W then that is their choose and as long as follow the BIS rules nothing will change.

Guest Chainsaw Squirrel

Im a donator and I dont have a fancy heart with a circle around it lol .. on my profile :emo: 

A donation is essentially a synonym for a gift.

If you expect stuff in return, you're not donating; you are purchasing.

It's a simple thing really. But so many people seem to have their definitions wrong.

On 9/11/2015 at 1:02 AM, |SW| Benlav said:

So a custom jump suit as a fresh spawn

This can already be done. All players on my servers spawn in wearing something other than the Exile jumpsuit, but it can be set by GUID.

On 9/11/2015 at 9:31 AM, CEN said:

Those days are long gone, lol.

All of my donations are made without expectation and for this month, we've exceeded our goal as of a week ago.

• Like 1

Advertisement