undeadpigz

Stuck on all Aspects of Loot/Rad zone

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, currently making a little personal private server, and I've sorted everything out in terms of addons, mods, traders, spawns etc... Two things I have left to do are loot and the rad zones. I'll try and explain this as best I can and will include any files if they're required, but essentially I have created custom areas in the ocean which I aim to have as radzones, which have better loot than normal areas, (as well as npc's, working on this though), my first problem though, is that I have made the rad zones in 3den exile addon defined them as radzones, put the markers output in mission.sqm, all markers and trader safezones / spawns are working fine, but when i go the the radiation zones there is no radiation? Moving onto my second problem, I have 0 idea whatsoever on where to start with loot, I haven't been able to find a complete loot guide which includes everything I'd need to make this happen and so didn't want to start anything one way and then have to finish it in a different way when I found a tutorial which does things differently. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Edited by undeadpigz
  • Thanks 1

P.S another smaller issue I have is I'm trying to have a few aircraft carriers (USS Freedom ((Land_Carrier_01_base_F))) scattered around the map, they work fine in editor but when I put them into the server and join it, they immediately sink to the bottom of the ocean, I've tried disabling simulation on them but then they just disappear entirely upon joining the server.

Advertisement