Sign in to follow this  
El Rabito

VG pop-tab's "dupe" fix

3 posts in this topic

Small fix for VG poptab dupe bug.

Problem: If you store a Vehicle with pop-tabs inside, the vehicle is saved with the pop-tabs and in addition they are dropped on the ground.
So every time you store your vehicle you double the amount of pop-tabs.
To fix the problem i just removed the possibility to store pop-tabs in vehicles and adjusted the "Warning message".

f904688fe2d18feba0ab419947c9f8de.png

######>  Installation
##
#-> Add this two files to your mission file and your CfgExileCustomCode part of the config.cpp.
#-> Download (GoogleDrive)
#
######>  CfgExileCustomCode

class CfgExileCustomCode 
{

//VG Poptab dupe fix
ExileClient_gui_virtualGarageDialog_event_onConfirmButtonClicked = "custom\fix\ExileClient_gui_virtualGarageDialog_event_onConfirmButtonClicked.sqf";
ExileServer_object_vehicle_network_storeVehicleRequest = "custom\fix\ExileServer_object_vehicle_network_storeVehicleRequest.sqf"

};
Edited by El Rabito
  • Thanks 2

Can I place them two files anywhere in the mission file or do i need to put them into a folder?

Or do i make a folder called fix inside my custom folder and put them inside there?

Edited by Sgt Smash

2 hours ago, Sgt Smash said:

Can I place them two files anywhere in the mission file or do i need to put them into a folder?

Or do i make a folder called fix inside my custom folder and put them inside there?

As long as you have the right path linked in the CfgExileCustomCode it doesn't matter. I would make a folder, it's tidier.

• Thanks 1

Advertisement