SpaceGhost

DMS Custom loot script HELP!

2 posts in this topic

So guys, ive made a custom loot generator for DMS boxes. it runs great on arma 3 editor, but after a weak trying to make it generate loot for DMS boxes i gave up and came here. The thing is, i saw on DMS's fn_fillCrate.sqf script that i can create a custom function and make it spawn the loot for me.

But the comments from Defent were not very clear, where should i put my script for dms to read?
should i declare it in DMS's config.cpp like its vanila functions? how should i parse the function name in the _crate_loot_values1 variable? a string? 
is there a pattern for me to create my custom file for my function?

Any captain out there to help me with this? 
I REALLY NEED HELP! ive made the hard part to program how i want the loot to be generated, i know how should i return my function to DMS's accepted pattern. I just dont know where should i put my function, and how DMS is expecting me to call it.

:(

DMS's instructions:

For example, _weapons could simply be a number, in which case the given number of weapons are selected from "DMS_boxWeapons",
	or an array as [_wepCount,_weps], where _wepCount is the number of weapons, and _weps is an array of weapons from which the guns are randomly selected.

OR:
		[
			_customLootFunctionParams,
			_customLootFunction
		]
		In this case, "_customLootFunctionParams" is passed to "_customLootFunction", and the custom loot function must return the loot in the form:
		[
			[
				weapon1,
				weapon2,
				[weapon_that_appears_twice,2],
				weaponN
			],
			[
				item1,
				item2,
				[item_that_appears_5_times,5],
				itemN