Jeffry

Wire Transfer Script

44 posts in this topic

Have you ever wanted to be able to send funds directly from your bank to the bank of a friend, or someone you just owe money to? Me neither! Good thing I wasted my Halloween making this monstrosity. Yay. As the last sentence suggested, players can now wire funds from their bank or wallet directly to the bank of another online player. Simply choose from the list of online players, type in a numerical value for how much you want to send and check the box for if you want to send it directly from your locker. Presto. In all seriousness, this is my first script so i am aware that the code and the gui could be better and cleaner, if you have any suggestions i more than welcome them. Huge thanks to @StokesMagee for helping optimize the code and helping me learn a few things.

Spoiler

86F161BA640C26F1FB21702C00C04E39853559C5

Download

Edited by Jeffry
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Advertisement

Anyone have a better install guide?

As i keep getting a error and can't work out how to fix it!

Spoiler

1:35:53 ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\description.ext, line 119: .CfgNetworkMessages: Member already defined.

1:35:53 Application terminated intentionally

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\description.ext, line 119: .CfgNetworkMessages: Member already defined.

Edited by Sgt Smash

26 minutes ago, ATU.Lasthope said:

You have it defended twice so add the line in the file. should be in your M.P mission file. if u have anymore issues ilk contact u when I wake up. 

I have CfgNetworkMessages already in my discription folder for exads, any ideas?

34 minutes ago, ATU.Lasthope said:

@targetlock  당신은 당신이 대략적인 아이디어를 얻을 수있는 자동 메시지를 보아서 직접 추가해야 할 것입니다. 그러나 나는 그것이 u를 의미하는 것이 아프다는 것을 안다!

Okay, thanks for the answer. And a very nice script. XD

Advertisement