Alucard

Grinding&hacking

Question

Grinding and hacking doesnt work ive enabled it on the server and it gives me the option to grind and hack but when it reaches 100% it just dissapears and nothing happends
plus i get no option to hack the flag

1 answer to this question

Forgive me if this isnt as helpful as you needed, I belive the hack flag option is in the config for mpmission.name. ill paste mine below so you have one. 

as for the grinding it is a chance thing and if it fails i think that happens and on success it unlocks but i havnt tried it yet. you could set the chance to 100 perent and test it out again. 

Spoiler

class Flag
    {
        targetType = 2;
        target = "Exile_Construction_Flag_Static";

class Actions
        {
            /*
            class Manage : ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Manage";
                condition = "true";
                action = "_this call ExileClient_gui_baseManagement_event_show";
            };
            */
            class StealFlag: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Steal Flag";
                condition = "((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileFlagStolen',1]) isEqualTo 0)";
                action = "['StealFlag', _this select 0] call ExileClient_action_execute";
            };

class RestoreFlag: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Restore Flag";
                condition = "((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileFlagStolen',0]) isEqualTo 1)";
                action = "['restoreFlagRequest', [netID ExileClientInteractionObject]] call ExileClient_system_network_send";
            };
        };
    };

i realize i do not have hack flag but i think you had to copy and paste that action in from whatever mod added it. so if you place it in the above and make it look the same as steal and restore you should be good after repacking the pbo and launching. 

IM NOT THE BETS AT THIS SO I HOPE I HELPED A LITTLE

Advertisement