SpcPewPew

Trader Vehicle Customs ReKey glitch

6 posts in this topic

I've tried searching to see if anyone else has had this same issue. Problem is when someone takes a spawn vehicle to the trader to put a pin on it they can't. Let me explain further, so they can, but the pop tabs isnt correct. If it says "1200 pop tabs" to rekey and they have 1200 on them it wont rekey. But if they had 1201 it will. Really weird. Thanks in advance

Advertisement
23 hours ago, Jeffry said:

just looking at it, it looks like they uses Greater Than instead of Greater Than or Equal To
Edit: Make this file into an override and it is fixed. Simple change of the sign: https://pastebin.com/ftdN7twt

so i placed that text in an sqf and put it in the exile override folder of the mission pbo. what did i miss?

22 minutes ago, SpcPewPew said:

so i placed that text in an sqf and put it in the exile override folder of the mission pbo. what did i miss?

Make sure the name of the file is the same as the top of that file: ExileClient_gui_vehicleRekeyDialog_event_onDropDownSelectionChanged
Then you need to add the custom code to your config. ExileClient_gui_vehicleRekeyDialog_event_onDropDownSelectionChanged = "<Path To File>\ExileClient_gui_vehicleRekeyDialog_event_onDropDownSelectionChanged.sqf";

15 minutes ago, Jeffry said:

Make sure the name of the file is the same as the top of that file: ExileClient_gui_vehicleRekeyDialog_event_onDropDownSelectionChanged
Then you need to add the custom code to your config. ExileClient_gui_vehicleRekeyDialog_event_onDropDownSelectionChanged = "<Path To File>\ExileClient_gui_vehicleRekeyDialog_event_onDropDownSelectionChanged.sqf";

Yeah i did that. Had a brain fart. It works now thanks. Only problem i have now is when i click "reset" it says "failed to set pin. contact admin"

That is another issue to be solved. Quite a few checks are done before that message is sent

These are the exact checks:

Spoiler

_player = _sessionID call ExileServer_system_session_getPlayerObject;
    if (isNull _player) then
    {
        throw "Invalid player.";
    };
    if !(alive _player) then
    {
        throw "Dead player.";
    };
    _vehiclePinCode = _vehicle getVariable ["ExileAccessCode","000000"];