Mr.Bagge

Customize fuel-value on vehicle trader

5 posts in this topic

Hello!

my goal on my server is to make it hard to get fuel. I have lowered the fuel value for random spawned vehicles and reworked all the fuelstations to not have unlimited with fuel like it usually is. All I have left now is to be able to lower the fuel value upon purchasing a vehicle from the trader since they all spawn with 100% fuel. How and if possible, how?

Any ideas? ^^

33 minutes ago, Mr.Bagge said:

Hello!

my goal on my server is to make it hard to get fuel. I have lowered the fuel value for random spawned vehicles and reworked all the fuelstations to not have unlimited with fuel like it usually is. All I have left now is to be able to lower the fuel value upon purchasing a vehicle from the trader since they all spawn with 100% fuel. How and if possible, how?

Any ideas? ^^

Actually, they don't have unlimited fuel, they just have a lot of it, but yes.. you just have to get the object and set the fuel cargo to a lower value. 

Advertisement
14 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

Actually, they don't have unlimited fuel, they just have a lot of it, but yes.. you just have to get the object and set the fuel cargo to a lower value. 

Ohh yeah that's maybe true, however I made it more rare with fuel at the gas satations ^^

And where do I find the fuel cargo?

thanks for reply, I think this is what I was looking for ---> "value = getFuelCargo myVehicleName;"

But how do I get it to work?

Let's say I want the vehicle Strider to spawn with 20% fuel when you purchase it from the vehicle trader and the quadbike to spawn with 50% fuel? or is it possible to make it random aswell? Sorry for my newb questions haha

Advertisement