mr. Miagie

zombies in exile

21 posts in this topic

There are plenty of addons which can accomodate for zombies on servers. Exile and its story wasn't made to accomodate for zombies either. If you wanted zombies you should just play DayZ or on a server which has implmented them.

• Like 3

Advertisement

Serveradmins themselfes can add zombies if they want to. We do not provide any support for mods or addons and we will absolutely not integrate zombies into EXILE in the near future.

• Like 15

I agree to not implementing them into the mod itself , but there's no reason to bash the zed servers because the everyday player base speaks to the contrary Zeds Populate servers . Personally I don't care for them as they are a nuisance to me. That being said People want to kill zombies . I BLAME "THE WALKING DEAD " LOL just my 2 cents 

• Like 1

I think that zombies have very much been done to death and I have no desire to see them in yet another mod.

However I do think that adding some kind of hostile NPC element to urban areas would make scavanging more interesting. Roaming bands of NPC bandits, or military convoys driving around. Or even have missions that spawn in urban areas to draw more players in

Advertisement