Tradewell20

ExileZ

3 posts in this topic

I hate to be the guy that kick up old stuff, but I have searched high and low and can't find a definitive answer to this. I installed ExileZ exactly how it says in all the guides, start my server, server starts up perfectly fine and everything, nothing in my FTP, but the second i join i get kicked and it says " You cannot play/edit this mission. It is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. Ryanzombies, Ryanzombiesfunctions " Which is annoying the crap out of me because I have ryanzombies in my root folder (@Ryanzombies), changed the mission.sqm "addon" line to add "Ryanzombies", "Ryanzombiesfunctions" and my start Start.Bat @Ryanzombies.... Both my version and the version in my server are both up to date.  Soooo where is this going wrong?

So.... this is one of those moments where I feel like a complete idiot... Everything was set up correctly, I never refreshed my A3 Launcher, so it was calling for zombies but it wasn't activated on the launcher because I never refreshed it... So ya that was awkward ha

Advertisement