Celstriker

Special Forces Brigand Recruiting!

7 posts in this topic

Capture.PNG.1172e7a0f40b0fcb929d0fb1a4ced7e0.PNG

Special Forces Brigade is now recruiting!

We are currently playing on [SG] Exile Altis server.  Our goal is to become the best operating group in the server. We are a serious group but we are also a group that knows how to have fun. We expect experienced people as we raid very often and engage in pvp with other groups. We're strict on our rules but that is only because we respect each member's time and work they put into the game. Our ranks are specifically for discord and in-game territory. It is important to know that we do not force certain tasks on others that could prevent them from having fun. Leadership comes from all of our combined ideas and based on the moment's decision. You will not be forced to follow a certain person if you don't feel like it, although it is highly recommended as our SPC's and our CPL's are our most experienced players. Do know that this group may seem big but it isn't and people aren't always due to real life situations, timezones, and everyone has a life. (Except for John Rivers)

We await your applications

Requirements to join:

-Needs good knowledge of Arma 3 & Exile

-Good Microphone

-Fluent in English

-Has patience 

-Capable of following & accomplishing given tasks

-----Members in group-----

Leader:

SSG Forest

Co-Leader:

SGT Marcus

Commanders:

CPL Johnny Haze

CPL dyllan.duran

CPL John Rivers

Squad Leaders:

SPC DirtyJap

SPC Chibs

SPC Leviathan

Members:

PFC Toasted

PFC Lion

PFC Pablo

PFC DirtyJap

PFC John Wick

PFC Soda

PFC lesbinist

Recruits:

PVT Buckshot

Advertisement

I would love to join you guys.

Im from Denmark my english is fluent.

Im 19 years old, Im patient.

I've got a ton of knowledge in Arma 3 and Exile, got around 2.3k hours in arma 3 where most of it goes into AltisLife, Exile and King of the hill.

Discord: FreddyDG#1732

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117296280/

Edited by RapidStoned
  • Like 1

Hi,

I've got 2k hours on Arma 3, The majority of that on Exile, I have good knowledge of the 3 main maps (Altis, Malden and Stratis) and additionally Chernaurus

I have a decent mic ( Neewer NW-700 ), I live in the UK and have an English accent (obviously I'm fluent)

Ofc I have patience, that's what Arma is all about when it comes to sniping.

The issue is that I'm almost 16 so I hope that isn't an issue, I can act maturely (Not talking when someone's in a difficult situation, not getting mad at people because I died etc)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146231113

big  oof.PNG

Edited by TypicalBrit
  • Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 11:42 PM, TypicalBrit said:

Hi,

I've got 2k hours on Arma 3, The majority of that on Exile, I have good knowledge of the 3 main maps (Altis, Malden and Stratis) and additionally Chernaurus

I have a decent mic ( Neewer NW-700 ), I live in the UK and have an English accent (obviously I'm fluent)

Ofc I have patience, that's what Arma is all about when it comes to sniping.

The issue is that I'm almost 16 so I hope that isn't an issue, I can act maturely (Not talking when someone's in a difficult situation, not getting mad at people because I died etc)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146231113

big  oof.PNG

send me your discord link

Hey,

I'm Max and im 20 years old ^^

Been playing arma for almost 800 hours, and spent around that much time on arma 2 dayz aswell.

I love everything about arma but im currently looking to join some people for exile :)

Im dutch, but i live in the UK so im fluent ofcourse.

My discord link: Zhexus#9474

I look forward to hearing from you guys :)

arma.png

Advertisement