Sign in to follow this  
dilwhop

Arma3server.exe has stopped working upon restart

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am currently setting up restarts for my server. Whenever I close the server either manually or via restart timer using infistar the server closes and then says it has stopped working resulting in my autorestart.bat not to work because it sees the server still running. 

This server is dedicated on Windows server 2008 R2

Any ideas on what i can do to get the server to full close without this windows error popup?

Also when i do close the error message my restartbat works fine.

Here is my restart bat

@echo off
color 0a
title Mainline Exile Altis restarter
C:\Windows\System32\mode con cols=50 lines=3 >nul
set /a var=0
:start
echo Running Server
start "" /wait /realtime /affinity F "arma3server.exe"   -port=2302 "-config=C:\GAME SERVERS\ARMA 3\TADST\default\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\GAME SERVERS\ARMA 3\TADST\default\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\GAME SERVERS\ARMA 3\TADST\default" -name=default -filePatching "-mod=@CBA_A3;@Exile;@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile;@NIArms All in One;@NIArms All in One - RHS Compatibility;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@RHSUSAF;Curator;Heli;Jets;Kart;Mark;Orange;Tacops;Tank" -autoInit -enableHT
set /a var+=1
cls
echo Server has shutdown %var% times, restarting
goto start

Thank you in Advance!

Edited by dilwhop

Did some researched and figured out how to turn off the critical error notifications

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/disable-program-has-stopped-working-error-dialog-in-windows-server-2008/

1. Open the Group Policy Editor by typing gpedit.msc into the Start search box or the Run dialog.

2. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Error Reporting. Double click on “Prevent display of the user interface for critical errors” in the pane on the right.

prevent error message in gpedit

3. Click on the radio button Enabled and then press OK.

this thread can be closed

Edited by dilwhop
  • Like 1

Advertisement