feak

Chernarus 2035

12 posts in this topic

does anyone have a working chernarus 2035 pbo with working traders they dont mind sharing? 

thanks in advance

Advertisement

@Leeston Have you tried this?

I am at work so can't share my positions for Cherno 2035 right now but that's what I used to create mine. Mine also have customised loot categories so there will be a little bit of re-categorisation needed to use them on a standard server, should only take a minute or two to set them to whatever you use though. Happy to share them when I'm next on the server if you want them?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Riker2335 said:

@Leeston Have you tried this?

I am at work so can't share my positions for Cherno 2035 right now but that's what I used to create mine. Mine also have customised loot categories so there will be a little bit of re-categorisation needed to use them on a standard server, should only take a minute or two to set them to whatever you use though. Happy to share them when I'm next on the server if you want them?

@Riker2335 Thanks for that buddy, much appreciated :0)

Edited by Leeston

8 hours ago, Leeston said:

Thanks for that buddy, much appreciated :0)

Here's my loot positions;

https://github.com/Riker2335/Cherno2035_Configs/tree/master

As I said before, I have extra loot tables on my own server so you'll see tables like "CivilianLowerClass" which aren't standard on Exile so you'll need to ensure that anything odd like that is renamed to be whatever you have configured on your server. I tried to keep the naming sort of consistent with Exile so it shouldn't be too hard to follow.

• Thanks 1

A little off topic but i hope you don't mind

But anyone know how easy it is to switch from a altis server to a chernarus server without having to redo everything?

Thanks in advance9_9

• Like 1

@SgtSmash Presuming you mean serverside I guess it depends on you're capabilities. EG some of the older Cherno maps you will probably find most of the things you need have already been shared somewhere on the web/here, a bit of tweaking and off you go. My advice is to learn from the begining. Having said all of that if you're confident with the code already then fairly easy and as hard as you make it, I think is fair to say. If you want basic Vanilla EXILE then easy, if you want mods etc adding to traders and missions/AI then there is a few things to do!

Put it to you this way, I'm no programmer but 18 months in I can pretty much get around most things and as above will ask from time to time if I need help! This community is fantastic though and if youre prepared to help others you will be offered help :0)

As for redoing everything, some just change the name of the mission and correct errors from there but I highly recommend starting a fresh!

Find me on steam if you need help, search U4EA and you will see me :)

Edited by Leeston
  • Like 2

Advertisement