of EXAD.

Thank you

P.S applications from EXAD do not work correctly

Edited by nike871

Advertisement
15 minutes ago, WURSTKETTE said:

В чем проблема?

ура

the status bar is not configured correctly.
the basemarker pop-up window is empty
InfiSTAR customApps badly affects him

I've never tested if the updated ExAd works with my xm8apps. Especially since I know from one of the original authors "Monkeynutz" that they were released / modified without his permissions and he was even thinking to have a mod take it down on here. That's just not the right thing to do even tho it's nice for the people using them :)

I will see if they can run together, might be best to just get myself another button on the main xm8 page instead^^

1 hour ago, infiSTAR said:

I've never tested if the updated ExAd works with my xm8apps. Especially since I know from one of the original authors "Monkeynutz" that they were released / modified without his permissions and he was even thinking to have a mod take it down on here. That's just not the right thing to do even tho it's nice for the people using them :)

I will see if they can run together, might be best to just get myself another button on the main xm8 page instead^^

Just saying:

datpost.PNG

Also, he didn't even make ExAd Janski did.

Edited by Super Jerome
  • Like 3

@nike871 If you add the ExAd apps and leave enough room for the infiSTAR apps you want. You simply just drop the infiSTAR app pbo in and you can have them all. Again make sure you leave app spaces for the infiSTAR apps. Just leave the buttons you want to get rid of blank in your config.cpp.

• Like 1

@Super Jerome It didn't work for me man. I still haven't been able to get the latest update of infiSTAR's xm8 apps to work, and believe me I've tried every possible way. CLICKME

Read through that particular thread and you'll see what I mean.

Edited by MetalHead

5 hours ago, Super Jerome said:

@nike871 If you add the ExAd apps and leave enough room for the infiSTAR apps you want. You simply just drop the infiSTAR app pbo in and you can have them all. Again make sure you leave app spaces for the infiSTAR apps. Just leave the buttons you want to get rid of blank in your config.cpp.

thanks for pointing that out

--

your post doesn't refute what I said, probably got wrong what he wrote there but it's not really interesting for me and definitely nothing I want to discuss about lol. I just know that I was told from the man himself that he's not happy about people opening a new thread and posting a spin-off his work without asking him ^^

Spoiler

It was Jan's project and I took over and we all decided to close it until fixes were able to be pushed to the repo. I did not say to anyone that they could start a new thread.... And since ExAd contains alot of my code, i don't appreciate people not asking me first.

--

MetalHead you must have something wrong as what he said with leaving empty spaces

Just leave the buttons you want to get rid of blank in your config.cpp.

is literally enough for my apps to find them and take those places, besides that they are just drag and drop

would be nice if you can send me your mpmission and infiSTAR xm8apps (so I can see the config from the mission and the apps)

yeah, let us do it like that - you send me all that. I will take my dogs for a walk right now and will be back in ~1 hour to look at it :monkey:

• Like 1

Advertisement