norscal

Problem after moving database

9 posts in this topic

I'm currently in a process of moving my server to another hosting and I have a problem with exporting/importing my database (I'm using HeidiSQL). After I imported my database to a new server characters can't spawn, they are just stuck in temporary player slots being unable to respawn or anything. Where did I mess up?

Edited by norscal

Advertisement

@norscal Your extdb config is either pointing towards the wrong database or the database is empty.

Table 'db51442.container' doesn't exist
Table 'db51442.territory' doesn't exist
Table 'db51442.construction' doesn't exist
Table 'db51442.territory' doesn't exist
Table 'db51442.vehicle' doesn't exist
Table 'db51442.account' doesn't exist
Table 'db51442.player' doesn't exist

Edit: What that means is you need to make sure extdb config contains your new database info - name, username, password and ip&port

Edited by τĿ | Care Bear

It somehow worked after X attempt but now the server takes like 10 minutes to boot up (it's pretty swift with a fresh database and it boots up in no time on an old server).

RPT: https://pastebin.com/Y6SLGJxM

I can see that there's some weird shit going on with CUPs and Extended Base Mod however I'm only using Core for Chernarus Redux and my Extended Base Mod is installed. Also I'm using literally the same mission file.

Edited by norscal

One thing seems to be a lot of these regarding a bunch of tiny things, might want to add them to your mission.sqm

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

And then there's this

16:46:53 "ExileServer - ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!"
16:46:53 "ExileServer - You have added weapons to your server that spawn in with attachments."
16:46:53 "ExileServer - This will allow duping and money farming!"
16:46:53 "ExileServer - To solve this, please remove the following weapons from your loot tables and trader config OR replace them with their non-attachment equivalent:"
16:46:53 "ExileServer - [""rhs_weap_pb_6p9"",""rhs_weap_ak103"",""rhs_weap_ak103_npz"",""rhs_weap_ak104"",""rhs_weap_ak104_npz"",""rhs_weap_ak105"",""rhs_weap_ak105_npz"",""rhs_weap_ak74"",""rhs_weap_ak74m"",""rhs_weap_ak74m_npz"",""rhs_weap_ak74m_camo"",""rhs_weap_ak74m_camo_npz"",""rhs_weap_ak74m_desert"",""rhs_weap_ak74m_desert_npz"",""rhs_weap_ak74mr"",""rhs_weap_ak74n"",""rhs_weap_ak74n_npz"",""rhs_weap_akm"",""rhs_weap_akmn"",""rhs_weap_akmn_npz"",""rhs_weap_akms"",""rhs_weap_aks74"",""rhs_weap_aks74n"",""rhs_weap_aks74n_npz"",""rhs_weap_aks74u"",""rhs_weap_aks74un""]"

I eliminated those erros but there's no change. It seems like server has troubles loading constructions however there isn't THAT many bases to cause the issue, my server was pretty fresh pre-move...

17:30:42 "ExileServer - Loading constructions from database..."
17:30:54 Warning: extendedbase\models\walls\brickwall_door\brickwall_door.p3d:shadow(1), Selection door needs a section. The shadow volume may not work well.
17:31:10 BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(238469075): users.get failed
17:31:18 "[Display #24]"
17:32:37 BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(325767724): users.get failed
17:35:04 BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(472518767): users.get failed
17:36:44 "ExileServer - Done loading constructions!"

It sits there looking pretty for good 6 minutes before booting up fully.

EDIT: Containers are taking forever to load as well, I'm honestly dumbfounded by this...

Edited by norscal

Advertisement