[TEKE] Tom

Server not starting after adding CUP terrains core

Question

Hello Exile community,

Just bought a dedicated server for hosting an arma 3 exile server I managed to install and run the latest version of exile.  However when I tried to add CUP Terrains Core it gets stuck and won't boot.  The server does use an automatic installer for the mod however even after uploading the mod that I know isn't corrupted or broken it still wont work.  

logs: https://pastebin.com/LpeMtHsf

Cheers for any help

EDIT: After talking and working with the hosting server's support team we reinstalled the server and added CUP terrains core, CWA and maps which seemed to have fixed the problem (I had the server working off my personal PC with only the CUP terrains core and it worked fine (there was just no loot :/ ))

Edited by [TEKE] Tom
Problem fixed

7 answers to this question

EDIT: After talking and working with the hosting server's support team we reinstalled the server and added CUP terrains core, CWA and maps which seemed to have fixed the problem (I had the server working off my personal PC with only the CUP terrains core and it worked fine (there was just no loot :/ ))

I noticed in your startup parameters there is "-world=empty" which is not needed for servers. This startup parameter is used for clients. Try removing this if possible.

Advertisement
1 hour ago, NoFocksGiven said:

I noticed in your startup parameters there is "-world=empty" which is not needed for servers. This startup parameter is used for clients. Try removing this if possible.

Thanks for the reply, with the hosting site I use I cannot change that part of the startup parameter however I am seeing if the support team can change it for me

20 hours ago, NoFocksGiven said:

@[TEKE] Tom if you dont wanna do a complete reinstall, try checking your server.cfg

Check out this for more help

I'm currently doing a complete reinstall (for about the third time :/ ) with help from the support team.  As for the link I saw that it could be a corrupted file so I tried on different occasions downloading (then uploading to the server) from armaholic, drive, steam and also the server hosting's own mod installer manager with no luck.  It's still getting stuck at the line:

16:48:38 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 10691 ms

Advertisement