Sign in to follow this  
InSaNeNiTe

Heres a messed up issuse i need help with

Question

1st yes i have updated my exile to 1.0.4

so far ive been able to join 1 server running the 1.0.4 not a problem ive tried 2 other servers (including one i mod) both when i go to connect to them i get the blue text at the bottom of the screen from 1.0.3 and not the yellow from 1.0.4 also missing the 2 boxes on the right one saying w/e the map is other saying server name or exile both of those are gone ive tried both a3launcher and arma 3 game itself both get the same problem anyone have any idea what is causing this?

2 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, InSaNeNiTe said:

1st yes i have updated my exile to 1.0.4

so far ive been able to join 1 server running the 1.0.4 not a problem ive tried 2 other servers (including one i mod) both when i go to connect to them i get the blue text at the bottom of the screen from 1.0.3 and not the yellow from 1.0.4 also missing the 2 boxes on the right one saying w/e the map is other saying server name or exile both of those are gone ive tried both a3launcher and arma 3 game itself both get the same problem anyone have any idea what is causing this?

How did you install Exile? Did you use A3Launcher or download from Exile itself.

Advertisement