lapulapu

[SOLVED] Server wont boot

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

All of a sudden my exile server will not boot.  It gets to this point in the RPT then just closes.

16:18:27 Warning: 2462 ms spent in callExtension calling name: "updatearmalog", function: "update"
16:18:27 "<infiSTAR.de> UpdateArmALog callExtension: [27.02.2018][16:18:27] Downloaded new armalog.dll"
16:18:27 CallExtension loaded: armalog (D:\A3_Exile_3\ArmA3\@infiSTAR_Exile\armalog.dll) [1.0.0.0] [1.0.0.0]

Then noticed this in the armalog.log file in the @infiSTAR_Exile folder

27.02.2018 16:18:36: dll.infistar.de DNS ERROR! WRONG TARGET IP: 104.28.28.61

nslookup shows 104.28.28.61 and 104.28.29.61, so as  a test, i entered 104.28.29.61 into my host file, then my exile server now boots.

Is there a issue with your host or dns?

Hey mate

should be fixed with the current files you are having by now but best bet is to always use the latest / newest .dll files

28tx5zo.png

https://share.infistar.de/armalog.dll

https://share.infistar.de/armalog_x64.dll

However, you should have them from your updatearmalog.dll already :)

--
Main problem was hardcore ddos attacks for hours which made me change a lot in the setup + changing how I use cloudflare on the server
but yes, should be fine now :)

• Like 1

Advertisement

Is this still an ongoing issue? I've just downloaded the .dll and still having the same error in the log. The server runs but when I try to bring up the admin menu the game freezes. Like above I didn't change anything from day to day.

Screenshot_infistar.png

Edited by CrazyCorky

2 hours ago, CrazyCorky said:

Is this still an ongoing issue? I've just downloaded the .dll and still having the same error in the log. The server runs but when I try to bring up the admin menu the game freezes. Like above I didn't change anything from day to day.

Screenshot_infistar.png

same issue:

"<infiSTAR.de> updatearmalog callExtension: [27.02.2018][07:36:11] Can not update armalog.dll: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable."

You don't need to care about this error, it was when the web-server was being ddosed (from some hacker kids), however since you already have the latest armalog.dll, the updatearmalog doesn't even need to load it :)

"<infiSTAR.de> updatearmalog callExtension: [27.02.2018][07:36:11] Can not update armalog.dll: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable."

Advertisement