★SebMeister★

Getting "In Combat" whenever you get slightly "hurt" is annoying.

4 posts in this topic

Hello! 
Whenever you hit a bush with your car, fall 1 meter down your stairs, touch a lit fireplace or just when you bump your shoulder into a wall or get hit by a door you can get very slightly hurt, even so slightly that you are still at 100 health.

This prompts the "in combat" mechanic in Exile and you have to put in every code by hand to lock and unlock anything, you can´t build and you can´t repair a vehicle for an extended period of time.

This is something that many find very annoying, especially when building, where you basically have to stand there doing nothing until you are no longer "in combat".

Could the In Combat system be changed so that it only appears when you are actually in combat, like when you are getting shot at or when shots are fired near you?

Thanks for your incredible mod that has given many hours of entertainment for me! You are amazing :)

Advertisement

Yes, that is what I thought, but it could be easily changed to only appear when you actually take damage that is equal to a bullet etc, let´s say you only get in combat if you are hurt 10hp or more?

That would basically do the same thing whilst not being annoying to people just walking around in their base.

Something that some admins have done is remove the check for "in combat" during base building or repairing vehicles. This might also eliminate the problems you are talking about.

I believe it has been discussed before (at least disabling during vehicle repair) so a Google of the forums will probably reveal at least that component and you can probably figure out the build one once you have that one done.

I was feeling nice, I did the search for you.....

Advertisement