Hollow

HVP, HWP, any mods ive made.

3 posts in this topic

I know it's been forever since i have been active in the community but i still get emails/messages/discord blah blah about my mods/serverfiles or whatever. In the past i have guarded them and only allowed certain people to use them and only allowed them to be hosted on A3Launcher. for those who want to use them or host them i now give full permission to do whatever you want with them, host them, change them, modify them, reskin and call it your own lol, really dont care. have fun ;)

However, dont message me, i dont have any files or have any interest to help in anything arma related. not trying to be a dick, it is what it is. also fook you stokes xD

• Like 7

On 2/19/2018 at 0:30 AM, Hollow said:

I know it's been forever since i have been active in the community but i still get emails/messages/discord blah blah about my mods/serverfiles or whatever. In the past i have guarded them and only allowed certain people to use them and only allowed them to be hosted on A3Launcher. for those who want to use them or host them i now give full permission to do whatever you want with them, host them, change them, modify them, reskin and call it your own lol, really dont care. have fun ;)

However, dont message me, i dont have any files or have any interest to help in anything arma related. not trying to be a dick, it is what it is. also fook you stokes xD

pfff, what?

Look, just because i didn't want to do your blackjack doesn't mean you need to hate me ;(

lol

Edited by StokesMagee
  • Like 2

I wont message you directly then so as not to bother you, however I am highly interested in a number of things you used to offer. If you are willing to share them and see them put to use, please do message some time. I look forward to it

Advertisement