Super Jerome

Base Respawn

28 posts in this topic

*DISCLAIMER* This is not my script. The owner of this script is unknown.

This script will allow your players to respawn at their bases upon death. Any base the player has building rights to can be utilized as a spawn point. Unfortunately this is not compatible with xSpawn as they both replace the same Exile function.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Step 1: DePbo your map (i.e. Exile.Altis).

Step 2: Create a folder and name it "Custom". (Disregard if you already have one)

Step 3: Place the "baserespawn.sqf" into the "Custom" folder.

Step 4: Inside of your "config.cpp" add the following line to your "class cfgExileCustomCode":

//Base Respawn (Can't use with xSpawn)
ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_show = "Custom\baserespawn.sqf";

Step 5: RePbo your map and upload.

DOWNLOAD

I am sharing this because it currently requires a bit of digging to find a working version. I believe the original creator of this script has abandoned Exile. I am releasing it so no one else has to struggle to find it.

• Like 10

Advertisement
1 hour ago, xxdazed893xx said:

Thanks for sharing, is it possible to make it where you have to have a item (like a sleeping bag) to respawn at base?

It is, however, it requires changing the script. I myself do not posses the knowledge to do this.

On 9.1.2018 at 6:00 PM, xxdazed893xx said:

Thanks for sharing, is it possible to make it where you have to have a item (like a sleeping bag) to respawn at base?

Tell me more, since this is a respawn script - how would you have a sleeping bag, when dead? 

What are you looking into exactly?

On 1/16/2018 at 6:31 AM, WURSTKETTE said:

Tell me more, since this is a respawn script - how would you have a sleeping bag, when dead? 

What are you looking into exactly?

It would be nice if you had to have a sleeping bag placed on the ground of your base to respawn.  That way it could be destroyed by raiders so that you couldn't abuse the base respawn.

Edited by xxdazed893xx

On 1/17/2018 at 1:47 PM, xxdazed893xx said:

It would be nice if you had to have a sleeping bag placed on the ground of your base to respawn.  That way it could be destroyed by raiders so that you couldn't abuse the base respawn.

Well, the respawn itself will only allow you to spawn at base every 5-10 mins (I forget the time O.o). However, I a sure this is possible.

Advertisement